Help with an addon for Anub'Arak 25 heroic

On this Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQtlUAhNc4

U can see when the paladin use Holy Wrath all CD of paladin that stay into the Raid, any know what is the name of this addon or how I can see it ;D?

I try to use CoolLine, RaidCooldown(dont have Holy Wrath on list) and ClassTimer but not working :-\

Re: Help with an addon for Anub'Arak 25 heroic

You can't do it like that anymore, they added diminishing returns to the holy wrath stuns. All you need to do is download bigwigs and press your holy wrath button when it's exactly 1 sec left to shadow strike. Shadow strike has a 30 sec cooldown and holy wrath has a 30 sec cooldown.

Just make sure your pallies are standing close enough to all the adds. And preferably have 2 rets doing this since they atleast have 8% hit. Holy wrath is a spell and follows the spell hit table so it has 17% chance to miss. So you need atleast 2 pallies doing holy wrath every time. Rets are best since they got hit rating.

Oh and make sure your tanks aren't doing more than 1 shockwave on adds before the shadow strikes. You don't want the adds immune to stun.

If you are using 1 add tank tactic and u got adds close to boss and you are using a warrior tank on both adds and boss. Make sure the warrior who tanks boss never uses shockwave when the adds are up. The add tank can use it once before shadow strike.

And even tho the bigwigs timer says shadow strike timer is up they can never shadow strike when the boss is burrowed. It's the boss that makes them cast shadow strike. So after he burrows you do not have to fear them casting shadow strike anymore.

U dont understand me, I need the name of the addon that say the Holy wrath cd of paladin that stay in raid, I know bigwigs and DBM and dxe for cooldown of ability of boss, but I need to jknow the name of addon that sign the paladin's cd on holy wrath all paladin that sty in raid

But it's useless for anub 25 man heroic now?

Quote Originally Posted by dalsand
    But it's useless for anub 25 man heroic now?
    Yes

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

It's probably BigWigs.

You can create custom bars using the "/bwcb <time in seconds> <bar label>" command. In this case it would probably look like this:

/bwcb 30 Holy Wrath CD

This way everyone in your raid (you need to be promoted at least) will receive a bar that lasts 30 seconds and is labeled "Holy Wrath CD". Enjoy.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara