How can I make some money?

Hi guys, I'm an 80 mage and got 400 tailoring/enchanting. I dont have epic flyer nor any fancy enchants because I dont know how to make some golds. Could u guys give me some tips? Even 1k gold is alot for me and I know many guys know have like 50-150k golds.

Re: How can I make some money?

Do 25 daily quests a day!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Omorthan
    The only right answer to obvious trolling like this. Questing to level 80 alone should have brought you 2000 gold.
    If you don't have that much, you either bought your character or bought your character.

since this is SOOOOooo obviously a troll I will say this.

1 Start a DK
    2 Get him to 80
    3 Vendor everything
    4 send all gold to main
    5 Delete DK
    6 repeat steps 1-5
    7 Profit ???

Quote Originally Posted by Omorthan
    Works pretty nicely if you don't know other moneymaking tricks. I did that and some leftover Northrend quests on my warlock to get my flyer already some time ago (like 4-5 months or something).

Argent Tournament dailies (if champion but not yet with all cities) = 8 dailies
    Knights of the Ebon Blade (if you've done enough quests in Icecrown) = 6 dailies
    King of the Mountain daily in Ymirheim (if you've done enough quests in Icecrown) = 1 daily
    Sholazar Basin Frenzyheart/Oracles = 3 dailies
    Sons of the Hodir = honored 5 dailies / revered 6 dailies
    Quest near K3 goblin town = 1 daily

That's already 23-24 dailies.

Stop wasting your "golds" on stout and tipping the naked belfs on the mailboxes!

But yeah do dailies, sell enchants for tips, grind frostweave and sell bags, and run some instances. What have you done with all the gold you earned on the way to 80 or was
    this account purchased with no gold?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Eyetotem
    since this is SOOOOooo obviously a troll I will say this.

1 Start a DK
    2 Get him to 80
    3 Vendor everything
    4 send all gold to main
    5 Delete DK
    6 repeat steps 1-5
    7 Profit ???
    Actually, this is not as dumb as you might think, although I wouldn't delete the DK at the end. Lots of people do this: roll a DK, by the time you leave Ebon Hold you are 58. Pick up herbialism/mining. Since you are nearly at max level for Azeroth, leveling these professions to 300 is pretty easy. Get the Gatherer mod and load the preloaded Gatherer database from Wowhead. Sell off all that you get. When do you a
    quest, pick the item that vendors for the most (you use to need Informant to tell you this information, but I think that Blizzard gives you that information now in the quest UI).

I've been doing quests on my pally in WOTLK to get to 80 and the average reward is 5G for turning in the quest and the quest reward weapons go for 11G at the vendor. So that's like 16G for turning in 1 quest.

If you don't want to level another character, then sell your services for lower instance runs. Scarlet Monestary Cath Runs: 15G a run. The run will take you like 10 minutes with AOE. Have the lowbie do all the looting. You both will split the silver made. Farm a spot with lots of respawns, pick up greens and frostweave. Make 18 slot bags with the frostweave and sell them for 80G. Disenchant the greens, buy scrolls from the AH, put your enchants on the AH and list them for sale.

I would suggest loading a few mods...Auctioneer( see what the prices are on items ),
    Lil Sparky's Workshop (to sell what enchants/bags sell the best right from the crafting window) and Panda. Panda will let you disenchant each item with one click and it too can tap into Auctioneer for pricing.