Thread: Frostmoure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Frostmoure

Quote Originally Posted by tygr
    So what ever happened with Arthas' sword? i thought they were going to make it a weapon. if anyone knows plz let me know im a bit curious ;D
    Successful Troll is Successful
    Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar
    Wow...where the fuck have you been...Blizzard NEVER intended to make it a weapon, and 2. it would be too powerful to be a player weapon, you spelt it wrong, it's Frsotmourne. Uninstall WoW from your computer and die.
    This made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho
    More trolling from a troll.
    It was meant as a joke since I used his words against him :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashii
    Ok you must be new, Blizzard was joking around at Blizzcon a few years back, I know some people didnt beleive the joke and what not. No blizzard is not going to make Frostmourne a weapon. If you you need to just go look up at Wowwiki.com to see why. Arthas will drop Shadowmourne (I think thats what it is called) a DPS axe, used for, well any dps that uses 2 handers.

Now here will come more Trollish assholes.
    Wrong.

Player's will never get Frostmourne for the same reason players will never get The Ashbringer.

Both weapons contain too much lore and lore implications to be a usable item.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar
    Wow...where the fuck have you been...Blizzard NEVER intended to make it a weapon, and 2. it would be too powerful to be a player weapon, you spelt it wrong, it's Frsotmourne. Uninstall WoW from your computer and die.
    1: You suck, at least try to give some real information to the guy/girl.
    2: They did intend to make it a weapon obtainable for players to get (they made a tooltip for it back in Vanilla).
    3: Players will not be able to get this weapon. Blizzard didnt want people to run around as the new Lich King (+ the fact that the sword had to eat their souls).

If you wish a Legendary item from Icercrown Citadel, your best odds are to start that Legendary Questline (Opens when Shadowedge drops if I aint mistaking). This quest alows you to upgrade Shadowedge (2-handed axe) to a Legendary Weapon (Shadowmourne).

Even though this aint confirmed, this probebly means that you have to defeat Arthas before he shatters the second part of Icecrown (or some equal hard mode).
    Dawwwwwww