Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ...
2
10
11
12
13
14
22
... LastLast
  1. #221

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Zybb
    It cant be Bolvar since death knights got blue eyes and are covered with frost if they are covered with anything. And Deathwing also has lava cracks and a stone body like this model. And they probably replaced the model like they did to sylvanas. My point is that this must be Deathwing.
    Bolvar isn't a dk. Did you not do the Wrath gate thing? Or see the spoilers last week where someone from PTR showed Arthas and Bolvar yelling as he tried to corrupt him? It isn't deathwing.

  2. #222

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    New Models
    An interesting model has been added ... I will try to not spoil, it's not hard to figure out who that guy is. (Just read the comments if you really want to know)


    Oh you mean Darth Sion


  3. #223

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Draigor
    Boub you boobed
    The gold version has incomplete textures.
    Should have used the blue version of Paladin Tier10
    Or it was a joke @ paladins.
    Hmmm.. ?


    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf
    Aye - it's definately Bolvar, looking at the current ingame WoW model of him [before 'dying'], the gold seams of his leg plate is still there as 'lavaman', as well as the layered shoulderpiece.

    Someone's already posted the pics, but anyway - compare:

    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=27872#screenshots:id=94875
    http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=1748#.
    They really changed his looks it seems..

    I recall he looked cooler back in the past.


    Quote Originally Posted by sinistergaz
    Since the leak of Arthas losing his helm when he dies. im speculating that this man bolvar aka lavaman might take the helm and bam turn into arthas. Jus an idea :-*
    No, because the helm has no power anymore.
    Arthas killed the lich king, and became the new one.
    And the sword eats your soul, so can't be taken by a player.

    Author of: Goggle Cat Comics.

  4. #224

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Since the leak of Arthas losing his helm when he dies. im speculating that this man bolvar aka lavaman might take the helm and bam turn into arthas. Jus an idea :-*
    When people stop complaining about dks I will write the words "I WAS WRONG" on my forhead.* But until then, I will continue to defend DK pride!

  5. #225

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    im guessing lava man will be

    1/ Bolvar
    2/king Teranes as he was burned after his death and it may be his reanimated ashes?
    3/deathwing unlikely but the model do have some interasting look alikes from the art of god ol´deathy
    4/ ..... THE ASHBRINGER!

  6. #226

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Is "lavaman" Cinder ? from the SNES game killer instinct :P

  7. #227
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    113

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Damn Paladin tier looks very nice... very very nice.

  8. #228

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    The pala set is fugly... Really disapointing.
    Someone said that it has an incredible amount of detail that we've never seen before. Truth is, while there are certain nice details on the armor, that brown color is REALLY boring. Also those two pieces that matter the most and characterize the whole set, head and shoulders, are VERY poorly designed. I suppose the head is bugged (even though the pink ribbon is there to stay imo ...) But the shoulders are boring. All in all it's not bad looking set. Just boring. Would be nice for t7 and not for the endgame set that's supposed to be.

    The priest set is also terrible. It's like they've put no effort at all in the design...
    Let me remind you of http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=674#...7;20;44979:4+1

  9. #229

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    The hell is with the paladin helm..ITS PINK :@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@. Shoulders are ok I guess but helm kills it, time to not-show helm .

  10. #230

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    i really like the upgradable rings from the argent verdict i hope they have a proc like the rings from the scales of sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

    Stay feared my friends.

  11. #231

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    ZOMG alextrasza burned everyone who was hit with the plague including bolvar fordragon and this charred lava man that remains is the risen Highlord Bolvar Fordragon under the Lich Kings control. Ahhhh he lives!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  12. #232

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Nienor
    The priest set is also terrible. It's like they've put no effort at all in the design...
    Let me remind you of http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=674#...7;20;44979:4+1
    We all hate you for looking so awesome in this armor including Blizzard. so they decided to only give you shitty sets from then on, you had enough! (Also the T10 helm could still make it good)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

  13. #233

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    The quel'deler quest line goes as follows

    fly to quel's rest talk to elf

    Fly to Wyrmcrest talk to the consort, have chat about sword, kalageos appears and questions if this is right, then you get told to go get a book on swords from dalaran

    You get there and the other faction has it, you go to the sewers kill someone get a letter saying where it is, get ambushed on your way out and then hand it back to the contact in dalaran.

    Your contact sends you to get a disguise for the opposite faction and you help a cleaner do his washing like the Kaloosh quest and get your tabard.

    You sneak into the other factions base, get the book and take it back.

    You fly to Icecrown and talk to the first guy again

    You get ambushed by Lana'thel who tells a story that the sword belonged to her people and when the carrier died giving others time at the sunwell invasion, she took it up and brought it to northrend for revenge, her plan failed utterly and most were taken for the san'layn, the blade was broken and left and she will see too it that it is never reforged.

    Then you have to go to the pit of saron to get some bars and a hammer
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

  14. #234

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Zybb
    It cant be Bolvar since death knights got blue eyes and are covered with frost if they are covered with anything. And Deathwing also has lava cracks and a stone body like this model. And they probably replaced the model like they did to sylvanas. My point is that this must be Deathwing.
    A. Not a chance.

    B. There's absolutely no evidence pointing toward Bolvar having to be a death knight, all thats been mentioned is that he took a long time and Arthas had to do "unspeakable things" to his soul. I'd say Lavaman is the result of that.

    Deathwing and Arthas are not on the same side, they're not putting him in Icecrown.

  15. #235

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    that is def bolvar if you look at his armor in the cinematic or pre-cinematic he is wearing the same exact legs and those 2 gold things near his shoulders are where the 2 alliance insignias were at on his cloak that reached in front of him.

    gonna be a bad ass fight, maybe we can save him somehow and he becomes somthing further in the storyline?
    My Personal/Guild YouTube Channel: Featuring Rise of Professional Gaming Documentary!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/wodderwing2?feature=mhee

    My Armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Muxx/advanced

  16. #236

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover
    I maybe in the minority in this one but I don't think "Lavaman" is Bolvar. I just watched the Wrathgate video several times to look at similarities between the two models.

    1) The first is that left shoulderpad. In the video the pad is stickingmore out and almost horizonal to Bolvars shoulder. Lavaman has his shoulder facing almost perpendicular to his shoulder. (look at the opening cut to Bolvar)
    2) His belt is one continuous decoration. Lavaman has a U-shape opening in the front (similar to how the T8 belts look) (Look right before video pans to militents)
    3) It appears that Lavaman has a type of skirt that he is trying to wear. Bolvar does not wear a skirt. He does wear a tabard that comes down a bit but not around the side. (Look while Bolvar is passing militents)
    4) Lavaman has a wide top part for his boots. Bolvar's boots are not that wide at the top. (after Valkres storm out of the gate, Balvar starts charging for them. Look at the one second his boots are visible)


    Also:

    Bolvar being doused in dragon flames check
    Alexstrasza: [Draconic] They must not discover the fate of the young paladin. Not yet. check

  17. #237

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Love the pally Tier. I never show my helm so it doesnt matter to me ;D

  18. #238

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Zong

    Deathwing and Arthas are not on the same side, they're not putting him in Icecrown.
    Yet a few people can't seem to work out why this can't be Deathwing. Having looked at wowwiki, this is a boss. So if this is deathwing like some people stupidly claim, please tell me why they would put him in ICC?

  19. #239

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by talrob
    The quel'deler quest line goes as follows

    fly to quel's rest talk to elf

    Fly to Wyrmcrest talk to the consort, have chat about sword, kalageos appears and questions if this is right, then you get told to go get a book on swords from dalaran

    You get there and the other faction has it, you go to the sewers kill someone get a letter saying where it is, get ambushed on your way out and then hand it back to the contact in dalaran.

    Your contact sends you to get a disguise for the opposite faction and you help a cleaner do his washing like the Kaloosh quest and get your tabard.

    You sneak into the other factions base, get the book and take it back.

    You fly to Icecrown and talk to the first guy again

    You get ambushed by Lana'thel who tells a story that the sword belonged to her people and when the carrier died giving others time at the sunwell invasion, she took it up and brought it to northrend for revenge, her plan failed utterly and most were taken for the san'layn, the blade was broken and left and she will see too it that it is never reforged.

    Then you have to go to the pit of saron to get some bars and a hammer
    And after you have done that the sword gives you a debuff that "Compels you to go to the Halls of Reflection", which is where the chain currently ends as the HoR are not yet available.

  20. #240

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623



    Whats the little flag with an undead skull on it?

    Doing Photoshop requests.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •