Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
24
25
... LastLast
  1. #441

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Monticristo
    Which was in the original World of Warcraft beta(well, it was actually Lord Daval Prestor II, but chance are it was meant to be Deathwing) and was later replaced with Lady Katrana Prestor. Of course, only the people that played the beta would probably know this.
    According to lore, Katrana Prestor aka Onyxia (Deathwings daughter) was placed there by Dethwing himself in order to strenghten his corruption on the Stormwind court. Daval Prestor II doesn't exist anywhere in the lore so i don't get your point.

  2. #442
    Stood in the Fire marrefar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    395

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Oh cheers, at the first I hated the paladin tier 10, but after going through all the 30 pages of this formu I've started to love it more and more
    And IMO the blue paladinset looks the best now, but still I want a colour that shows abit more "light" and "righteousness" :P Well that'll prolly be the silver and gold combi again, wich is kinda boring xD.

    And to the lavaman, how did Alex know that Bolvar still was alive? My suggestion is that when they were transporting Bolvar to safety they got assaulted by the scourge, then the scourge took him as a project for some sick kind of über unholy DK or sumthin, wich now seem to have failed... <.< But then again, this is just my speculations :P

    Keep up the posts guys, this thread really amuses me
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

  3. #443

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Xendrie
    why cant you say your realms name to at least back it up some more?

    i have an example of myself. i was until recently on ravencrest (where i was born and raised since like wow start ) and its one of the biggest server in europe. i have now transfered to a server called balnazzar that hasn't even close to as much people as ravencrest. i would even go as far as saying that ravencrest has as many people online at night as this server has at prime time.

    however as of this moment i just did a /who 80 on all classes and i get the cap (49).

    my point being its all relative how you feel and also when you decided to check and what else you compare it to.
    balnazzar is where it's at tbh moved to there from skullcrusher a few years back.

  4. #444

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel
    Daval Prestor II doesn't exist anywhere in the lore so i don't get your point.
    The NPC's name was Daval Prestor II

  5. #445

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Not saying it is or isn't Bolvar but I can't help but notice the shoulder doesn't really match up no matter how I try to figure it.

    The simple solution is BOLVAR WAAAAAAAAAAAAS DEATHWING THE WHOLE TIME!

  6. #446

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Alchemy

    * Transmute: Titanium no longer has a cooldown!


    Wow now titanium is no longer expensive.

  7. #447

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Maybe lavaman is Bolvar after he was incinerated and saved by the lich king. Lich king maybe gave him life again but couldnt control him because bolvar is so god damn imba

  8. #448
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,372

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Once more, we are back to crap models, glad I canceled.
    i7-5820K | ASUS X99- Deluxe | Crucial 2x8GB DDR4 2133MHz | eVGA GTX 760 SC | Crucial MX100 512GB | Crucial M500 240GB | Crucial m4 128GB | Western Digital Blue 1TB | Western Digital Black 1TB | SeaSonic X660 Gold
    ASUS MX239H | Schiit Stack Modi + Asgard 2 | Sennheiser HD598 | Audio Technica ATH-AD700 | Presonus Eris E5 Studio Monitors | Blue Snowball Mic | Razer Death Adder | Corsair K70 | CyberPower 1500PFCLCD UPS

  9. #449

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    The solution is simple but nearly Perfect,

    a Stone Body,
    a few spots of a leaking burning Core,
    an Armor wich ist mostly ripped apart and melted with the Skin,
    a few spots of Molten Bronze (Vanir in the Language of the Titans[Yeah a Hint])
    a Dark Face wich is totally Neutral to anything (A loggically thinking Being[again a hint])

    the solution is


    MAYBE A SPOILER SO DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE CLEARLY

    Sargeras

    Sorry for Bad English i'm German^^

  10. #450

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Lol Lavaman is abosulety Bolvar and he is too like Anakin after he dueled with Obi-wan... isnt it ? Dont be surprised if he becomes the new Lich King

  11. #451

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc
    Once more, we are back to crap models, glad I canceled.
    I'm glad you canceled, too.

    But why are you here?

  12. #452

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Immadk
    Alchemy

    * Transmute: Titanium no longer has a cooldown!


    Wow now titanium is no longer expensive.
    YAY... saronite will ALSO get expensive >_>

  13. #453
    Brewmaster Azahel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Moon Guard
    Posts
    1,271

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli
    Lol Lavaman is abosulety Bolvar and he is too like Anakin after he dueled with Obi-wan... isnt it ? Dont be surprised if he becomes the new Lich King

    Fordring, I am your father!
    Join me and together we'll defeat the Lich King and rule Azeroth as father and son!

    "Posting impassionately, they say you don't care. Posting nothing, they say you ignore. Posting with passion, you incite trolls. Posting fluff, you say nonsense. Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale.
    There is no win, there is only slow degradation." Tseric and the truth about WoW community.

  14. #454

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    are there any livestreams for the euro testing?

  15. #455

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by velasius
    Maybe lavaman is Bolvar after he was incinerated and saved by the lich king. Lich king maybe gave him life again but couldnt control him because bolvar is so god damn imba
    The red dragonflight's breath hurts & burns, but it also gives a life.
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

  16. #456

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/20

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroi
    I agree 100%, however i dont have the title.. YET..

    Ive been farming the past weeks like a madman.. Running Premades and whatnot.. And the rep grind is the hardest part of the Battlemaster.. Now I might aswell just wait and get it get it with 2 more achievements when the next patch hits.. *sigh*
    The worst is those fail strings in WSG when you complete 20 over the course of a weekend and manage to get 4 total flag returns. It's very /wrist x infinity +1
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

  17. #457
    Mechagnome Extract's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    580

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Illitti
    It's not probably boub's fault, maybe blizzard named it wrong or something. But mark my words, that is shaman set.
    I hope so :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    This fellow was very respectful in his informing me that he would ravage me on his character upwards of 11 levels higher than myself, and that I should go fornicate myself with an iron stick. Before I could thank this man for his kind words, he had already moved along to brighten anothers day as he did mine.

  18. #458

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Well it is Bolvar, time to put my foot in my mouth.

  19. #459

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    will grant players access to upgradeable rings from Ormus the Penitent.
    Ormus... Ormus... Diablo 2!

    Ormus in Diablo 2 was in act 3 and gave you a rare quality ring after a quest.

    Can anyone post the model for Ormus the Penitent? I do miss old Ormus.


    I miss Diablo 2 also. I hope this Ormus looks like a raggedy jungle fellow, however that attire might be a bit chilly in Icecrown. Maybe Lavibar Fordragon can keep him cozy.

  20. #460

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    so rotface won't be considered a swear anymore?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •