Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

Quote Originally Posted by Z0lid
    Well look ath the procc of melee and casters.
    Wtf is up with that?
    Each time you deal spell damage to an opponent, you gain 20 spell power for the next 10 sec, stacking up to 10 times. Thats exactly the same as: Illustration of the Dragon Soul.
    What we really need to know is what the passive stats are on theese that will show how good or not they are really
    Like i said we dont know shit about how good the 25man melee procc is.
    I guess well have to wait and see.
    well the items are database mined and its also PTR so it might not even be their final value. its not the first time we see gear copy old stats.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

Quote Originally Posted by Fowl
    I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a Cultist. Could be wrong. I've heard someone say it's a Lich, but other than the color scheme I think it looks nothing like a Lich, and priests are much more Cultist like than Lich like.
    Hm. I can kind of see a similarity to the model used by (for example) Deathspeaker Kharos, but...

I don't know. Usually if you come across the right mob, it's obvious. "Oh heeeeeey, that's what it's supposed to be!" I don't get that feeling here.

Also, after looking at priest set.

Who says that color will be used for our tier? Like always, they'll probably give us 2 to 3 more color schemes, and there might be one that makes us look beastmode.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Anybody with model viewer able to compare the Immolate champion, Bolvar, and Lavaman? 8) Thank you.

Deleted

Boub you boobed
    The gold version has incomplete textures.
    Should have used the blue version of Paladin Tier10

10+ Year Old Account

Ok, why do priest's armor look better than the other two clothies?

These "stacks up to" trinkets have to go, seriously. They're either annoying (IotDS) or useless (any trinket from ToC10).

This is seriously starting to piss me off, that priest set got druid relentless shoulder model if im correct?...
    So now they starts to use everything old on ENDGAME tiers too? >
    Seriously does blizzard really think people cant notice a thing?

We have to be able to close that damned helmet. It looks stupid otherwise.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rat
    If the paladin helm is not a bug, I may end up deleting my paladin.

I hate when people whine about tier sets. I'm trying to like this one. I really, really am trying. But so far I am just really not feeling it. And that helm is just... oh god, please tell me it's broken. Just... just broken, that's all. It'll be okay. It'll be okay...

Hey, that's the same reaction I had about Hunter T10!

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Man, if that trinket chooses one of those six procs RANDOMLY, that is gonna be the worst trinket ever.

As a Hunter, I would be fucking PISSED if it decided to give me that shitty Haste proc, or even worse, the fucking STRENGTH proc.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Item - Icecrown 25 Emblem Healer Trinket - Your spell casts have a chance to grant 100 mana per 5 sec for until cancelled.

I really hope there's a lot more work to be done on this trinket. As it works now, even if it were proccing so much that it's effectively passive it's still only about half as good as Solace of the Fallen/Defeated (which is 150/168 spell power and 128/144 mp5).

The achievements to get exalted with the Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, and Alterac Valley factions have been removed from their respective “Master of” meta-achievements. Special titles will be offered to those who reach exalted with these factions.

oh my god
    its like removing Freya+3, Mimiron and Yogg HM from Glory of the Ulduar Raider

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/20

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    You missed one;
    "The achievements to get exalted with the Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, and Alterac Valley factions have been removed from their respective “Master of” meta-achievements. Special titles will be offered to those who reach exalted with these factions."

Frankly, i'm pissed. I spent a good few WEEKS of constant BG'ing to get exalted with AB and WSG (hell, even from Revered to Exalted is a pain in the ass in Vindication EU) for Battlemaster. It was by far the longest part of the achievement, one of the major grindy parts of such an achievement. It was the real test of whether you could be bothered to put in the time and effort to get it (i actually got someone post on my Youtube video stating that Arena Master > Battlemaster, and that Battlemaster can be earned by simply playing for 1 hour a day, and also at the same time all day long, think it was some nerdrage just because someone had something they didn't have).

I'm guessing the titles will be this;
    Defiler <Name>
    Outrider <Name>
    Frostwolf <Name>

<Name> of Arathor
    Sentinel <Name>
    <Name> of Stormpike

Although i could be wrong.
    I agree 100%, however i dont have the title.. YET..

Ive been farming the past weeks like a madman.. Running Premades and whatnot.. And the rep grind is the hardest part of the Battlemaster.. Now I might aswell just wait and get it get it with 2 more achievements when the next patch hits.. *sigh*

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/20

Quote Originally Posted by pebrocks
    FIRST

damn it atleast 2nd
    Is this all you came to this post to contribute?
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by Vaudevillian
    We have to be able to close that damned helmet. It looks stupid otherwise.
    yep. i mean, just imagine a paladin preparing for battle:

Haha! I'm going to destroy you filthy scourge! Closing my visor?! Preposterous!
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Wow, Blizzard REALLY likes the whole "cloth wrapping around the shoulders" thing these days.

The Priest set looks kind drab. To be honest, aside from the helmet, I actually really like the set. I like that Blizz took a chance on it, and steered away from the typical "Knight in Shining Armor" thing. It still has a Crusader-style appearance, but kind of the dirtier side of crusaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*
    Oh well. i had a month or something to enjoy my battlemaster title.

now everyone who has won 500 bg's will has it!
    qq
    Some of that stuff is damn near impossible anyway, so every person in the game isn't going to have it. It isn't going to be the new Jenkins title or anything. I just looked at the other requirements for Battlemaster and was like... BLAAAAH.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

10+ Year Old Account

Priest T10 looks very mage-y....

Or...

I couldn't have been the only one to have thought this.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

yay, the made the molten man a wow boss :O