Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

Pink chin lol, trademark of the Paladin

Raptor nest in un'goro, 63, 63

"Gauging the health of a game by reading its forums is akin to gauging the health of a community by visiting its hospitals." - Ghostcrawler quoting someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ayalafatalis
    major lol @ the people bitching about paladin T10. At least youre not wearing the fucking appalling rogue set.
    Don't know what you're talking about, Rogue tier looks like one of the sweetest armor sets in the entire game.

That said... man. Paladins. ...Man.

And disappointed they didn't go with a Val'kyr look for either the priests OR the palis, just... 'generic dark cultist' and 'generic fantasy armor number 12'

Did they just retexture the dk blue startgear for paladins and druid pvp gear for priests? Looks incredibly bland.

Lavaman! Perhaps the Algalon of Icecrown? He sure looks badass
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Deleted

Oh well. i had a month or something to enjoy my battlemaster title.

now everyone who has won 500 bg's will has it!
    qq

It's not probably boub's fault, maybe blizzard named it wrong or something. But mark my words, that is shaman set.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzuverious
    i think lavaman is highlord bolvar fordragon, in ulduar he was an "immolated champion" correct me if im wrong
    THIS
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

When I saw Lavaman I actually thought of Deathwing in a "sort of" human form. Deathwing's dragonform is partially on fire and leaking lava. Same thing with Lavaman.

Deleted

Thats not Lavaman thats

THE SHAMAN T10!!!

Am I the only one who thought the tier 10 Paladin helm (while likely bugged) reminded them of Iron Man's helmet when it was open in the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05
    As a Mage, I welcome (potentially) being the first pure class in the game with all 3 specs being viable in raiding
    your sig... MSI FTW

oh and on the paladin tier 10... i'd wear it... Scourged Paladin looks very nice, kinda a Fallen Crusader look... Much better than I could have hoped, but not as much as i would have liked... here's to hopin the pink on the helm is a coloring bug

Liking the paladin shoulders alot, actually. They have certain kind of a vibe that even now reminds me of Donkey Kong Country 2 (which indeed is one of the best games ever).

The helmet has to be a joke, and I did actually laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri
    When I saw Lavaman I actually thought of Deathwing in a "sort of" human form. Deathwing's dragonform is partially on fire and leaking lava. Same thing with Lavaman.
    valid idea.
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

i think lavaman is highlord bolvar fordragon, in ulduar he was an "immolated champion" correct me if im wrong
    Can't...decide...which...one...is...BETTER! I think both are quite plausible.

Makes sense...look at the armor remnants. It is alliance T9. That and it could mean Bolvar WAS caught in the red dragons flames but not destroyed.

Also a good possibility, but i doubt it.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

My god.. priest t10 looks terrible, wish blizzard would be as creative as some mmo-champ posters are, so much about val'kyr theme :/
    "There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it."
    - William Wallace

god that pink chin strap kinda blows. srry paladins.
    hope the other color models look better

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Myzrael
    My god.. priest t10 looks terrible, wish blizzard would be as creative as some mmo-champ posters are, so much about val'kyr theme :/
    loldeniedval'kyrtheme

The paladin Tier 10 is very very very well-done.

Those of you claiming it to be 'bad' or 'horrible' are not really looking at the armor....it represents SO much, the shattered skulls, the righteous flames pouring from its seams.

INTENSE epicness going on there....compare it to the other paladin sets. Since when has this amount of detail gone into armor?

You know what you people are? You people are fucking spoiled.

And where the hell did you get this damned "Vala'kyr" armor design; never....not once did it cross my mind that Blizz would EVER design an armor set based after the Valks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.