Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

THE WRATHGATE WAS MERELY A SETBACK!!!

and yes, i said that just to piss off the people from the 'least favorite quote' topic ;D
    Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

Here is the exact reason that lavaman is not Deathwing. In the book Day of the Dragon, which took place after Deathwings body was tearing to peices because him holding the Demon Soul before the goblins made his armor, he was Lord Prestor. his body was not disfigured and it said he was the best looking person they all had seen.
    so i say it has to be Bolvar. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Xombo
    Does it make sense that Bolvar is Lavaman tho? Why would the Lich King turn "his greaest deathknight" into that?
    i doubt it was by choice since as he was both poisoned (by that green shit) and then burned. the lich king might be powerful but i guess even he has limits.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

Upon going to the character creation screen I found its getting a bit of an overhaul, seem to prep for cataclysm. The class information now says what roles it can do such as Tank, Damager and Healer and there is no longer information about the horde or alliance instead the two text windows are expanded verticly. Also the window for selecting the race has been scaled a bit more to allow room for the goblin and worgen icons to fit in though they are not present and the background art is not visable. Here are two screenshots of this work in progress character creation screen in the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by nucz0r
    rofl at the paladin's tier, that's some royal uglyness ;D ;D atleast on a human

Yeah to be perfectly honest, whilst i do not play a paladin, it is one of the better looking, if not the best looking set I have seen in WOTLK - for paladins. To be honest, Paladins get an awful lot of stick for there tier sets, but this one actually makes them look decent. ( No I do not play a Paladin either before some smartass gets in to say I do )

Tbh, I have got to say, hunters this patch, as far as tiers have been royally screwed. Shamans, I hope your t10 set is epic.. I really do Cuz then at least I have one toon I can look at , and not think.. o FFS, why the hell have I got a dick on my head.. ???

guessing that when u drag ur wepon u will pull down ur helmet aswell (T10 Pala), and that would actually be awesome imo...

Hey, Boubouille!

You missed something big!

NEW GRIMTOTEM SKINS!!!

Finally Magatha Grimtotem will be making her move! The one behind the death of Cairne in the cataclysm with Garrosh!

Only Orcs and grimtotem Taurens will be allowed in Orggrimar. :P There has been alot of theorycrafting on this. It helps to add that they're updating their skins.

Please use some other race or gender for your default models. Human males look absolutely terrible in ALL ARMORS in this game (cloth, leather, mail, plate. everything). Its hard to figure out if new tier sets are cool are not when by default human males look terrible in everything. I still can't believe how terrible human males looked in Warlock tier 5 (my personal favorite armor still) when every other race and gender looked amazing in it.

Ozz..those have been out for a while. I've seen them earlier this month. I dont remember where, though.
    Plays: Ayalafatalis (80 UD rogue), Benedicttine (70+ UD priest), Hygelac (70+ Troll Hunter), Hauntress (70+ UD Death Knight). Sentinels US server

Quote Originally Posted by Zulgrom
    Please use some other race or gender for your default models. Human males look absolutely terrible in ALL ARMORS in this game (cloth, leather, mail, plate. everything). Its hard to figure out if new tier sets are cool are not when by default human males look terrible in everything. I still can't believe how terrible human males looked in Warlock tier 5 (my personal favorite armor still) when every other race and gender looked amazing in it.
    i would assume hes using the human since blizzard actually are building the armors with human as models.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Haesten

Something else I noticed for the Human starting area the Young Wolves have been converted to Young Deseased Wolves. They also have a glow thing above them and under their portait they are under an affect of Kobloid candle. Pehraps some hints to a reworking of some quests in the human starter zone in cataclysm?

Lavaman is clearly Bolvar.....

At the wrathgate Bolvar got poisoned AND burned and that model incorporates BOTH.... The legs on the lavaman model look corroded instead of burnt I am guessing from putrids poison which had acidic properties since it was decaying living flesh in the cut scene.

Pretty bad ass model.....

Ozzirian: LMAO, omg those are hysterical looking! The true mastermind behind the assassination is......

Darth Maul!!!

On a side note. I think most of the other sets look fine. they will fix the pink in the pallies. Youre clothies look fine. The rogues look creepy as shit and make me shiver but is that a bad thing? Now, my poor hunter, who has had references of dick-out-of-forehead, unicorn blade, being made out of wood (new armor class), and looking like a boat. looks just abysmal as have a few other of our tiers. Just drab if not ugly. Poor color mixing choices. red and drab green? cmon. But now this. I will not settle on one bad comment. Behold, the mighty tier ten hunter! Upgraded into a trojan unicorn that is sea-ready. It should be the new Season 8 Armor really. Can you imagine how many kills wed get while everyone is busy falling out of their chairs laughing at us?

And nice catch on the panel extension for worgen and goblin icons. I agree

Transformers hooo!!

Also, Lavaman looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05
    As a Mage, I welcome (potentially) being the first pure class in the game with all 3 specs being viable in raiding
    guess you started playing wow pretty late in wrath then. welcome to WoW noob
    Every single person who refers to heroic bosses as "HC" is a god damn noob. CY@ shitty
    Also if you can't give proof or back up what you're saying don't respond to me, seriously.

'OMG guise, despite Boul putting a disclaimer on the pictures that they were incomplete and from the PTR and therefore possibly incomplete; because I can't read English I am going to get enraged at what I consider to be crap artwork at Blizzard.

Ever since BC Blizz has been using a room of drugged-out retarded monkeys to draw new armour sets....everytime they change the Tier, I get angry about what I consider to be a great injustice on my part. Blizz art designers should spend less time making high-quality artistic renditions of Tier sets, and more time studying ESP so they can read the minds of every single person who plays this game and takes their unique tastes in armour set design into consideration!

Screw this game, screw this site, I'm quitting. Just after I finish this achievement....'

Jesus bloody wept, does anyone READ what Boul writes (he even said 'don't get angry') yet this forum is already filled with people that think Blizzard would let an untextured pink collar be part of theT10 Pally set. Bloody hell.

its me ot paladin T10 more looks like reworked S7 ??? atlast helm does and shoulders kinda too

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob
    its me ot paladin T10 more looks like reworked S7 ??? atlast helm does and shoulders kinda too
    The bright pink neck guard is bugged it will be the same color as the straps around the shoulder pads (the deep purple).

... or not.

Shaman shoulders on a pally? And I dont really dig all that skull motifs. Also helm is obviously bugged so stop QQ. On the other hand priest set looks kinda plain, like pvp stuff, or our dreaded t9.

15+ Year Old Account

has anyone considered the possibility, that this lavaman is highlord bolvar... and since the yells in icecrown posted a few posts earlier... he never serves the lich king ... maybe he serves deathwing instead AND maybe is actually the reason, that deathwing finally rises in cataclysm? maybe he IS the cataclysm or at least the cause of the cataclysm?

wouldn't be that far-fetched...