Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
... LastLast
  1. #201

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Paladin t10 is awesome!

    I bet it's modeled after lavaman. /nodnod
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post
    Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes

  2. #202

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Lavaman?
    Why, its obviously Lavaman, of The Space Pirates!

  3. #203

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    I don't see why Deathwing would need to use a human form, so i'm going to guess it will be some type of Algalon-esque encounter.

    But all these people saying it's Bolvar? oh wow. I mean, i've seen some pretty out-there stuff on these forums, but that just takes the cake!

    Also, "Lavaman" is just the name of the image file. It has no reference to anything in the blizzard files.

  4. #204

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    the lavaman is bolvar..

    after you watched the video where bolvar "died" you stand next to alexstrasza and korialstasz.

    Korialstrasz says: My Queen, do they know?
    Alexstrasza the Life-Binder says: No, my beloved.
    Alexstrasza the Life-Binder says: [Draconic] Ashj zila gul kirasath lok ante il lok buras danashj Gul gul
    Korialstrasz nods.
    Korialstrasz says: They will not.
    the draconic part means "They must not discover the fate of the young paladin. Not yet."

    i dont know where, but i read that the red dragonflight use their breath to form life, not to destroy things (remember all those pretty flowers at the gate after you saw the video)..the red dragonflight burned everything down in the video..and we know, that bolvar is still alive..he must be the lavaman..

    and priests in icecrown look like warlocks before molten core

  5. #205

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmello
    I don't see why Deathwing would need to use a human form, so i'm going to guess it will be some type of Algalon-esque encounter.

    But all these people saying it's Bolvar? oh wow. I mean, i've seen some pretty out-there stuff on these forums, but that just takes the cake!

    Also, "Lavaman" is just the name of the image file. It has no reference to anything in the blizzard files.
    Quoting for when it turns out it is Bolvar.

  6. #206

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    ..... Is it just me or are paladin tiers starting to look more like shaman items :S?

  7. #207
    High Overlord Yaminho's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kosice, Slovakia
    Posts
    140

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzirian
    Hey, Boubouille!

    You missed something big!



    NEW GRIMTOTEM SKINS!!!

    Finally Magatha Grimtotem will be making her move! The one behind the death of Cairne in the cataclysm with Garrosh!

    Only Orcs and grimtotem Taurens will be allowed in Orggrimar. :P There has been alot of theorycrafting on this. It helps to add that they're updating their skins.
    So there will be a Tauren rebellion in Cataclysm? :P

  8. #208
    Stood in the Fire Sollace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sydney , Australia
    Posts
    384

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Jantimirlol
    seems like the new build added a new weather effect(for IC only?)
    wait...since when are there towers at the argent Tourn grounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

    The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

  9. #209

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Am I the only one who thinks Paladin T10 shoulders look like shaman shoulders? I think the whole set looks shaman-ish. And since when did paladins wear skulls?
    I agree. The whole thing does look very shamanish to me. The broken flame shoulders. The little twist coming of the shoulders and the little leather tie thing coming down in the front. The little turquoise gems and straps look very shaman-y. The legs seem like they would look better as a kilt. Also it doesn't really look like plate to me, more like leather or mail.

    Idc, as a holy pally I have been going after mail all expansion anyway.

    I like the priest set. I can see why people think it looks a little dull but I actually think it looks very detailed and not as over the top as some of the other tier sets.

    BTW, can we stop using a human model? They just look awful in everything.
    "Please find my dear friends.
    Dead or Alive" -redmakoto

  10. #210

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollace
    wait...since when are there towers at the argent Tourn grounds?
    since the start of the PTR

    Doing Photoshop requests.

  11. #211

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    It's definitely Bolvar, for the obvious aesthetic reasons and also Deathwing is not going to be in the game before 4.0, this is still the Lich Kings expansion, putting Deathwing in like that wouldn't happen.

    Also Deathwings human form is Daval Prestor http://www.wowwiki.com/Lord_Daval_Prestor

  12. #212

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Deathwing already has a very much defined human form, that's not it, that's Bolvar.

  13. #213

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher
    I agree. The whole thing does look very shamanish to me. The broken flame shoulders. The little twist coming of the shoulders and the little leather tie thing coming down in the front. The little turquoise gems and straps look very shaman-y. The legs seem like they would look better as a kilt. Also it doesn't really look like plate to me, more like leather or mail.
    When you look at the Paladin shoulders side on just think dead bishop and it might look a bit more holy/paladinish to you :P. Not so sure on the helm, probably another hide helm tier lol.
    [/url]

  14. #214

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Zong
    It's definitely Bolvar, for the obvious aesthetic reasons and also Deathwing is not going to be in the game before 4.0, this is still the Lich Kings expansion, putting Deathwing in like that wouldn't happen.

    Also Deathwings human form is Daval Prestor http://www.wowwiki.com/Lord_Daval_Prestor
    It cant be Bolvar since death knights got blue eyes and are covered with frost if they are covered with anything. And Deathwing also has lava cracks and a stone body like this model. And they probably replaced the model like they did to sylvanas. My point is that this must be Deathwing.

  15. #215

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Blizzard joke @ the paladin helm no doubt.
    They do love to taunt the paladins

    Author of: Goggle Cat Comics.

  16. #216

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    I actually had thought that Lavaman is Deathwing, but after I compared Lavaman's pants with these: http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=33442#modelviewer:1:28636:1 I had no doubt left that Lavaman is Bolvar Fordragon, unless someone stole his pants

  17. #217
    Stood in the Fire Sollace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sydney , Australia
    Posts
    384

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Jantimirlol
    since the start of the PTR
    Do they serve any specific use? Or just decoration?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomm
    HEY GUYS
    CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN THE GAME.. BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I prefer my own description.

    The Alliance, we have beards.
    Fuck you.

  18. #218

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Quote Originally Posted by Sollace
    Do they serve any specific use? Or just decoration?
    Just an empty tower

    Doing Photoshop requests.

  19. #219

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    Lavaman...
    ...Lava-Man...
    ...LAVAMAN?

    Are you bloody serious? I am the Human-Torch, you boob!

    FLAME ON


  20. #220

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

    About the PLD helm, it looks like that the actuly face gaurd is lifted to the forhead, if u look carefuly u can a see an image of a skull with burning eyes, i think that it may have a open/close animation or it will be changed to have all the face covered, and i think it will be sick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •