Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

Quote Originally Posted by Legendarius
    I'm as pissed as you are, spent HOURS and HOURS grinding Conqueror for Battlemaster and now Blizzard fuckers just going to give Battlemaster for free. GG, one of the few worthy titles is going to be given for free. At least I only lack 10 SoTA wins and I'll have it before all these fucking nerfs to the casuals.
    wear your conquerer title with pride - and wait as casual tears bring that crashing down too.

Quote Originally Posted by talrob
    The quel'deler quest line goes as follows

fly to quel's rest talk to elf

Fly to Wyrmcrest talk to the consort, have chat about sword, kalageos appears and questions if this is right, then you get told to go get a book on swords from dalaran
    Kalageos, as in Kalecgos? Couldnt find any named Kalageos but if you mean kalec then cool!

And, as people said, Lavaman IS Bolvar.

It IS Bolvar. There's positively no doubt about it.

The comical side is that nobody is pointing out that it makes no sense. Bolvar gets poisoned, then he sees dragons flying and them burning everything (including him) down.
    Makes sense with the lavaman model.

Only that dragons are still there. The lich king left before Bolvar died. Alex and co. are still there, burning and watching over the place, with such a strong presence that even Alliance and Horde get debuffed with such magical effects that make unable to take a simple action as buffing or even mounting. The dragonflight has the place in check, so strongly that there's even ingame effects applied.

How the hell did Arthas get Bolvar's body?

Of course we can play that card that somehow between Bolvar seeing dragons burning him down and, well, dragons landing some fire immune Lich King servant sneaked up through the closed gate, snatched the body and teleported away unseen by a dozen elder dragons and untouched by an aura so strong that it prevents people to use mounts.
    We can, but shoddy narrative remains shoddy.

Blizzard killed Bolvar to fuel the storyline of Alliance and Horde's hate for each other. Now they're picking him again and in all honesty, the logical structure of the process reminds me more of a Beautiful episode than good fantasy narrative. It makes no sense, but oh well, it's WoW I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Draigor
    Boub you boobed
    The gold version has incomplete textures.
    Should have used the blue version of Paladin Tier10
    I used the only one with DisplayID, most likely the one that will be used for the player set. Will do recolors later. ^^

Also, since you all want to speculate about this ...

Deleted

Patch 3.4 PTR Build 123456

Mage: All mana cost for all mage spells have been reduced to 1% of base mana. In addition base mana has now been increased 500%.

Evocation While channeling this spell, you gain 100% of your total mana over 1 sec. 4 sec cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I used the only one with DisplayID, most likely the one that will be used for the player set. Will do recolors later. ^^

And right between number 3 and 4 he yells Flame on!

* Gaining reputation with the Ashen Verdict in Icecrown Citadel will grant players access to upgradeable rings from Ormus the Penitent. Players can switch between the type of ring (melee/caster/tank/healer) at any point in the upgrade path for 200g.

If they give spirit to caster ring i'm gonna shoot myself:x

No wait...it's gonna have spirit AND hit, because there's not enough +hit items int he game

the new LFG system

with pressing "find group" nothing happen

Pally helm I would say is no doubt a bug... looks like a fucking pink bib.
    Trapped farts are the devils play things.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoriel

the new LFG system

with pressing "find group" nothing happen
    how did u open it?

Doing Photoshop requests.

Priest T10 looks like a cloth rendition of DK T7 with a popped collar. blegh. And it's purple.

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05
    As a Mage, I welcome (potentially) being the first pure class in the game with all 3 specs being viable in raiding
    warlock and rogue already are (and hunter considering BM isnt that far behind really)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Don't underestimate the number of ways to be bad that people can come up with.

Deleted

i was reading through this post, and saw a few guys talking about lavaman, and how could he be a bolvar/lich king-minion if he's in flames. Well if you remember Dragonblight, arthas was raising black dragon bodies, and they were covered in shadows and flame... so a fire undead minion isn't so new. Also you have skellies covered in flames in our good old andorhall

why Battlemaster achi nerf?QQ

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jantimirlol
    how did u open it?
    Same as before. Hit "i" or click on the green eyeball thing next to the game menu button.

Quote Originally Posted by Arestes
    i was reading through this post, and saw a few guys talking about lavaman, and how could he be a bolvar/lich king-minion if he's in flames. Well if you remember Dragonblight, arthas was raising black dragon bodies, and they were covered in shadows and flame... so a fire undead minion isn't so new. Also you have skellies covered in flames in our good old andorhall
    I'll point you to my post on page 17. Even if it's Bolvar (and he most likely is), what makes no sense is that the Lich King left before he was burned, and the Dragonflight had the place into check ever since. There's no timeframe in which Arthas could have collected Bolvar's body, the gate has not opened ever since, and none of his servants could have sneaked out and recovered his body under the nose of Alex and co.

We know it will happen but it still is a plothole.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Pretty cool features that are part of the new LFG:

Quote Originally Posted by Valtiel
    There's no timeframe in which Arthas could have collected Bolvar's body, the gate has not opened ever since, and none of his servants could have sneaked out and recovered his body under the nose of Alex and co.
    yet bolvar's body is nowhere to be found when you fly down to speak with alexstraza...
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieuvre
    So far......
    Looking at this picture, our classes looks really evil and dark this tier. And thats cool ^^

Also, i think the paladin set will be really nice looking in game, with all that flames, its nice hail to the bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

I like the gold burned into bolvars skin, not only on his chest. I know that he doesnt have it in yoggs vission, but the true is that he was burned in his armour, so the leftovers of melted metal are kinda logical there. Atleast we already know that he will really have special fate..

Quote Originally Posted by koimagheul
    yet bolvar's body is nowhere to be found when you fly down to speak with alexstraza...
    Easier to assume it was burnt that, as I said, postulate that a fire immune lich king servant sneaked out without opening the gates, got the body and sneaked back/teleported under the nose of a dozen elder dragon and an Aspect with a presence so strong that it makes it impossible to even mount.

Of course the logical explanation is that a fire immune Gant powerful enough to undo Alex's aura did sneak out and teleport back in, but as I said, it's really shoddy narrative.