Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

Quote Originally Posted by Kila
    Got a look at the new LFG system and took some pics.

PIKCHORES

We got ToC hc but as i said was pretty buggy and we had to go through some hoops to actually do the instance (like entering a working instance to use the "teleport to instance" button of the new lfg.
    Cheers for sharing.

I assume the old "proof of demise" quests are now gone? That said I assume that the 68G listed there is split between the 5 people in the group...for the heroic quest is a loss of reward money. Not that it's hard to make up but just a bit odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Elf Dragon
    Each set seems to have a specific inspiration

Warlock - Ner'zhul
    Rogue - Giest
    Priest - Cultist/Acolyte(Cult of the Damned)
    Paladin - Lavaman/Bolvar
    Mage - San'layn
    Death Knight - Arthas
    Hunter - Anub'arak/Crypt Lord
    Druid - Nightmare/Valithiria Dreamwalker (if Nightmare, then its not really connected to Scourge)
    Warrior - Boar (not really connected to Scourge)
    Shaman - Remains to be seen (I'm hoping for Frostwyrm/Emberwyrm inspiration personally)

Personally, the color in the picture for Priest makes it look generic. I'm hoping the others are more Cultist-y
    Pretty good summary so far. I play a paladin as my main and I like this set alot, it looks like the shoulders got busted with some fire or something. Also as many people have said this isn't quite live as yet so chances are they will change it soon enough.

On a side note an option to close the visor would be awesome! Iron man FTW!!!!!!!!

boredom + coffee + Photoshop

.. I wonder what the orc guy will look like?

WTF BLIZZ!

I was happy when they introduced weekly "daily" for the Frost Emblems, so I thought that's the end of the Heroic Daily madness. But NO! They still have a daily heroic and we are forced to deal with noob pugs.

Hope the Gods of RNG favors us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84
    WTF BLIZZ!

I was happy when they introduced weekly daily for the Frost Emblems, so I thought that's the end of the Heroic Daily madness. But NO! They still have a daily heroic and we are forced to deal with noob pugs.

Yeah, you should probably go ahead and quit now.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

15+ Year Old Account

#1 Reason why It's not Deathwing:
    HE'S TRAPPED IN GRIM BATOL. IF WE WAS ABLE TO WALK FREELY ON AZEROTH, IT'D BE DESTROYED ALREADY.
    #1 Reason why it's Bolvar:
    Look at his armor. It's obvious they modeled it after his armor. They wouldn't have just thrown in those greaves and belt and shaw for NO reason.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

I tried to make my own pictures of the T10 Items.
    I guess Paladins get a kilt:

Undead Priest:

Deathknight Tauren:

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofcrowley
    For the People that are thinking that Lavaman is Deathwing.... GTFO.... 2 reasons why that is not even remotely possible.
    1. Deathwing is still in Grim Batol, when he breaks through Grim batol then it might be possible for him to actually change into a different form and walk on Azeroth...
    2. Deathwing is going to be a main focus within Cataclysm... not fricken WOTLK... Its Bolvar, your arent factoring in the fact that maybe Alex has some stake in letting Arthas take Bolvars body, or maybe he didn't need all of it, I mean he is the almighty lich king after all, and with all of the Draconic energies swirling around in Bolvar's body, it could have the kind of out come that is presented as Lavaman.
    Just because something is added to patch 3.3 doesn't mean it's going to be used in 3.3 For example, Dwarf totems have already been added, but they're obviously not coming until the next expansion.

I agree that Lavaman is Bolvar, but it's also perfectly feasible that they'd add a Deathwing (or anything else Cataclysm related) to the game files before the expansion. They do it all the time.

10+ Year Old Account

wait...you said you didnt want to spoil anything, but it says "Added Lavaman!" at the top of the post....
    I like Aigis. Sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by Valtiel
    Ok.

And during this time, none of the good guys would have come to pick up Bolvar's body? Guess he went with the environment?

The body isn't there DURING the sequence. So either it was destroyed, or we have a shoddy plothole.
    Right after the event the dragons talk about not telling the Alliance what happened to the "young paladin". It's obvious from this statement that Arthas got ahold of him, BEFORE she was just chillin there sitting at the wrathgate. Remember at the end of the cutscene all the dragons fly away. Just because they're sitting there after we jump down - we have no idea how long the wrathgate was abandoned (giving anyone in ICC time to scour the field) before Alex sat back down there. Furthermore, the fact that they know that Bolvar is still alive - way back when the wrathgate happened, suggests they probably saw someone pick up his body and drag it in or whatever.

Probably Bolvar was diying by the fire when the Lich King saved him. Hence why he's now a "Lavamen"...

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84
    WTF BLIZZ!

I was happy when they introduced weekly "daily" for the Frost Emblems, so I thought that's the end of the Heroic Daily madness. But NO! They still have a daily heroic and we are forced to deal with noob pugs.

No one in your guild runs the daily heroic then?

Whatever. Just don't do the dailies if you don't want to. That way people who do the daily heroic wont have to deal with you calling them noobs and scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by samuraiAce
    I tried to make my own pictures of the T10 Items.
    I guess Paladins get a kilt:
    Wow... that actually looks... kinda cool on an elf. Huh. There is yet hope.

So why does the helm look so fucking terrible on a human? Compared to that, the human helm looks too small o_O Their face is sticking out too far, it looks like.

1- in the Yogg-saron fight Bolvar is referred to as "immolated champion"
    this charred guy sure got immolated.
    2- the belt and the cloth on the legs are identical to the living bolvar.
    I'm 101% sure its bolvar.
    it only remains to be seen if he will be good or evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    Devs finally figured out we were dispelling Immolate to reduce warlocks' burst, so they buffed Soul Fire to allow warlocks to do huge burst without even thinking.
    c´mon
    more QQ pls about how OP are locks...
    nc.. L2P

*edit*
    BTW.
    Soulfire has nothing to do with Immolate ^^
    it was a change for demo locks, so they are more interesting by deciding which spec to go Destro or Demo

It's Anakin Skywalker right? Before Lucas et al realized they could actually recreate a missing limb or two?
    <b>Soon</b>: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Magruun
    1- in the Yogg-saron fight Bolvar is referred to as "immolated champion"
    this charred guy sure got immolated.
    2- the belt and the cloth on the legs are identical to the living bolvar.
    I'm 101% sure its bolvar.
    it only remains to be seen if he will be good or evil.
    Immolated could be used in a more figurative acception, so to say.

Quote Originally Posted by leelad
    Cheers for sharing.

I assume the old "proof of demise" quests are now gone? That said I assume that the 68G listed there is split between the 5 people in the group...for the heroic quest is a loss of reward money. Not that it's hard to make up but just a bit odd.
    Cant really say whether the reward is shared or not as its still pretty buggy and we didnt recieve any reward when we finished the instance. As for PoD quests, i think they're built into the LFG system as the secondary daily (when we finished, i joined again and there was a 2xEoT reward instead of the 2xEoF) but it coulda just been due to the bugginess of it all.

The Weekly Raid can be gotten from the old PoD quest giver now.

...So Rotface and Festergut have exactly the same, but recolored, models?

Seriously?

I hope that's a placeholder o_O

Wow, the whole LFG screenshots looked cool, but it's just another way to group with fail idiots that have no clue how to play.