Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Build 10623

This is what i think may have happened

Bolvar at wrathgate unharmed
    Bolvar gets killed by the plague
    Bolvar gets incinerated by the red dragons flame but it also brings him partially back to life
    scourge come out after the burning to see if theirs anything to salvage
    scourge see bolvar is alive and they drag him into icecrown citadel.
    The dragon queen sees them taking bolvar jsut before the door shuts
    The dragon queen lands and gives you a quest
    you go on your merry way while cursing the forsaken

Sooo... Paladin tier 10. Is it kilt or legplates? Because I've seen images with both.

Priest set is underwhelming. Not bad. But not good either. It's just meh.

15+ Year Old Account

OK, it's probably Bolvar, and I think this will lead to Garrosh becoming the Warchief over Saurfang because of the major plotlines that will unfold between now and 4.0.

First, yes, the details do match up with Bolvar's armor, and more than likely, we'll have Bolvar on our side when we kill The Lich King (remember, Arthas no longer exists). If you read the yell at the beginning of the Icecrown raid, it's pretty apparent that Bolvar will NOT break, in fact, I think it will be like Kalecgos where you bring the boss to 1% HP and save him. Bolvar is one of the most powerful paladins out there, so to see him be turned by force (unlike Arthas, who went insane on a quest to redeem his land) would almost be insulting (and he'll probably be like Vael and buff the shit out of us and break the Lich King's hold on him). It's apparent that Saurfang the Younger is one of the Lich King's champions...his soul has been claimed by Frostmourne (watch the cinematic), and is probably whom the Lich King is referring to in the "I will break you as I broke him," line.

It's likely Saurfang will be killed in Icecrown trying to save Bolvar (a man he respects too much to let suffer a fate of servitude, and hell, read the intro dialog...Saurfang and Tirion make it their goal to save him), and this is why Garrosh will become Warchief and some of his edicts go through: Saurfang isn't there to a. become Thrall's new #2 and b. cleave Garrosh's ass into oblivion for being stupid. We'll probably see Bolvar redeemed to a somewhat more "normal" form for Cataclysm to be an adviser/general for Varian (to counteract Varian's hothead streak).

The Lich King encounter will most likely involve Tirion and Bolvar coming together to smite the Lich King with enough Holy Light power to totally obliterate his spirit after we decimate his body, thus ending his existence. All that will remain is an empty suit of armor and a sword.

10+ Year Old Account

Why are people drawing similarities between Bolvar and Lavaman's body size? Their arms have the same shape! Their head is the same shape! Both of their legs are succulent and delicious! Of course they look alike, they're both a male human model. I'm 100% it's Bolvar, but I'm just sayin, those arguments are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana
    Why are people drawing similarities between Bolvar and Lavaman's body size? Their arms have the same shape! Their head is the same shape! Both of their legs are succulent and delicious! Of course they look alike, they're both a male human model. I'm 100% it's Bolvar, but I'm just sayin, those arguments are hilarious.
    For the most part I see people pointing out his ARMOR, not his body in particular o_O

Edit: His legs are pretty succulent looking though, wink wink

What Monster is the paladin set?

And it looks like shaman set!
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Quote Originally Posted by Afoe
    quote from wow wiki yogg saron boss fight

The Lich King says: Your resilience is admirable.
    Immolated Champion yells: Arrrrrrgh!
    Prisoner says: I'm not afraid of you!
    The Lich King says: I will break you as I broke him.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...r_icecrown.jpg

and the picture is of a immolated human...pretty clear who it is tbh and its not deathwing -_-

Plus the Red Dragons' fire burned the whole area Bolvar was in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs
    What Monster is the paladin set?

And it looks like shaman set!
    how can it be? it has a pink chinguard, must be paladin and NOT a bug, if there is a bug its that most the set is the horrid brown of 8,5, it should all be pink like the part on the helm, id play wow again if they did that

I'm not going to pretend to have read all thirty-some pages, however...

People are arguing over the idea that it's either Bolvar risen after the burnination or Deathwing in human form.

Why can't it be both?

Perhaps Deathwing assumes the form of a crispy Bolvar in hopes of leading us to finish Arthas. Perhaps that's the first step in creating his entrance back into this world. Perhaps we actually CAUSE the Cataclysm, through his manipulation.

The similarities between what is obviously Bolvar's body and the appearance of Deathwing in the next content patch seems to be more than coincidental.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rat
    For the most part I see people pointing out his ARMOR, not his body in particular o_O

Edit: His legs are pretty succulent looking though, wink wink

Yeah but I've seen a lot of threads where they bring up body shape, and it makes me chuckle.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Suprised noone else has mentioned this:

* Gaining reputation with the Ashen Verdict in Icecrown Citadel will grant players access to upgradeable rings from Ormus the Penitent. Players can switch between the type of ring (melee/caster/tank/healer) at any point in the upgrade path for 200g.
    Clear reference to Ormus from Act 3 Kurast Docks in the Diablo 2 Series. To anyone else who recalls the game he offered you a magical ring in return for completing a quest for him.

"Here, this magic ring does me no good"

rawr! We're gonna make Paladins real bad-ass this time around. Flames and skulls all over the place. That's some scary shtuff, definitely not to be messed with.

And just to throw them off the track, we're gonna throw some pink in there! oh yeah, that'll get 'em

Lavaman reminds me to much about Mr. Manhatten from the movie Watchmen. Awesome

LOL

Edit (Boubouille): Post edited, enjoy your ban

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmreiter

It's likely Saurfang will be killed in Icecrown trying to save Bolvar (a man he respects too much to let suffer a fate of servitude, and hell, read the intro dialog...Saurfang and Tirion make it their goal to save him), and this is why Garrosh will become Warchief and some of his edicts go through: Saurfang isn't there to a. become Thrall's new #2 and b. cleave Garrosh's ass into oblivion for being stupid. We'll probably see Bolvar redeemed to a somewhat more "normal" form for Cataclysm to be an adviser/general for Varian (to counteract Varian's hothead streak).

The Lich King encounter will most likely involve Tirion and Bolvar coming together to smite the Lich King with enough Holy Light power to totally obliterate his spirit after we decimate his body, thus ending his existence. All that will remain is an empty suit of armor and a sword.
    Well mate, I hardly doubt that Bolvar will become the advisor of Varian. Because in the Catclysm the Alliance and Horde is at war, and that's the thank you we in the Horde get for sacrificing one of our mightiest warriors to save him? Mmm.... Doubt it mate. :P

Anyways, I think that Bolvar will become Tirions advisor instead, as a part of the Ashen verdict But to the rest of the post, CHEERS! I love your ideas about how this is going Allthough I hate that saufang will die :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

QQ about the lack of poofy pants!
    QQ about the skullz!
    QQ about the hawt pink helmet!
    QQ about LAAAVVA MAAAN(I want fire-faggot hair)
    QQ about moar priest popped collar helmets
    QQ about the whatsit
    QQ about QQs

I think that clears things up
    this plaque at Blizzard HQ explains the pally skulls
    [quote
    Dance on the edge of eternity

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc
    Once more, we are back to crap models, glad I canceled.
    too bad your armory profile and achievments say otherwise...

My money's on Sargeras. The armor, the cracked and molten skin, the blazing eyes.

Definitely Sargeras.

Will getting exalted with wsg/AB/AV still reward achievement points?
    'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!