Exalted Battleground Faction Titles?

Hello there. I was just wondering about a little something. I was reading about the different patch notes, and something caught my eye. I quote:

•The achievements to get exalted with the Warsong Gulch, Arathi Basin, and Alterac Valley factions have been removed from their respective “Master of” meta-achievements. Special titles will be offered to those who reach exalted with these factions.

Does this mean for example, if you are exalted with the Frostwolf Clan, you will receive a special title? Atleast that's how I got it. Tell me if you got something to say about this.

Re: Exalted Battleground Faction Titles?

Yes.
    So it might be "of the Frostwolf Clan" or "the Frostwolf" or perhaps for once blizzard will come up with something original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Would be nice with something original, but I doubt it as well to be honest. Seems Blizzard enjoy making simple boring titles, too many of those. Thanks for the reply btw

"The One Not Fighting In The Middle"

15+ Year Old Account

Relief Hut Rusher Elementium?

I'll take it.

interesting
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Blizzard seem to think that titles are something wonderful and only give them for the most grindtastic aspects of their game. I can't see the title above my head myself, and I don't care to impress people with a title. Rather do the instances tbh and impress people by not screwing up.
    PvP is for those of lower intellect. Only someone with a low IQ would look at class imbalances, gear issues, racials, RNG, level advantages and number advantages and then claim that it was their skill was the main deciding factor in a battle. That's if they win. If they lose, the above will all of a sudden become relevant to them.

I stopped twinking when the xp in bg's appeared, since the queue times in the non xp bg's was terribad, atleast my battlegroup in the 29 bracket.
    This might bring me back to it just to run around switching between the wsg/ab titles every minute, just for showoff.

10+ Year Old Account

so they are changing this and out of the 3 possible bg titles none of them are going to be as good as the one that already exists and that is Conqueror.

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

I'd like <i>"tapped snowfall"</i>

15+ Year Old Account

I think this is odd that they even consider to revamp this system and the rep. None of the new BGs have rep associated with them, well because after 60 they were useless because there was no new gear in them. My two ideas behind why them might are;

1) They are going to revamp, change, or eliminate the old 3 because of the Cataclysm. Therefore having the Rep is like the Old Skool titles.
    2) I recall reading they might add new gear to the BGs. If this is the case it might require the rep again, or just tokens and honor again. If it requires rep, hopefully they would add rep to the new BGs that currently don't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaths
    so they are changing this and out of the 3 possible bg titles none of them are going to be as good as the one that already exists and that is Conqueror.
    Justicar is pretty shit tho.

are these titles likely to be in the mmo champ ptr datamined database ?
    i would (obviously :P) like to know what they are . . .
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Quote Originally Posted by Kuismar
    2) I recall reading they might add new gear to the BGs. If this is the case it might require the rep again, or just tokens and honor again. If it requires rep, hopefully they would add rep to the new BGs that currently don't have it.
    no the new gear from bg´s will be the equivalent of arenas, you require bgrating and bgpoints or whatever they will be called

Quote Originally Posted by Teramos
    no the new gear from bg´s will be the equivalent of arenas, you require bgrating and bgpoints or whatever they will be called
    ye but if they are gonna overhaul the BG system it would be nice if they had rep if only for tabards and titles and a new meta title.

new rewards on the BG related vendors would be nice too (even if they weren't uber gear)

dunno about u guys but most of my chars wore the wsg and ab rewrads while leveling while they remained a reasonable time investment to grind out (boots, belts, etc, etc)

gee thx Brox...

i'd see:

Name, the Stormpike Hero
    Name of Arathor
    Silverwing Sentinel Name

as the alliance titles.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sleekit
    ye but if they are gonna overhaul the BG system it would be nice if they had rep if only for tabards and titles and a new meta title.

new rewards on the BG related vendors would be nice too (even if they weren't uber gear)

dunno about u guys but most of my chars wore the wsg and ab rewrads while leveling while they remained a reasonable time investment to grind out (boots, belts, etc, etc)
    When Wrath first came out I made a suggestion in the official forums about Heirloom type of BG gear. I had two suggestions about how it would work. First of course would be the original gear they had in them but you could send them to alts and use as well. Second part was the auto-leveling feature.

To purchase it would be a combination of Rep/Honor/Tokens. ie: you need to be honored to by x,y,z items and use tokens/honor. Then have to be Rev/Exh to buy other items and more honor/tokens. The cost would be the same if you were buying it as a lvl 10 item or a lvl 80 item, because they scale even if you choose not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    And to top it off, we have to share Battlemaster with the other faction, which according to trade chat, is full of kids!
    Sorry, couldn't resist. ;D

I can see "<Name>, Hero of the Frostwolf Clan", "Defiler <Name>", and "Outrider <Name>" for the Horde. Not sure about Alliance.
    I think the titles will match the names of the achievement, so it'll be Silverwing Sentinel <Name> or <Name> The Silverwing Sentinel, <Name> Knight of Arathor, and <Name> Hero of Stormpike. That'd mean that one of your guesses would be off though, it would be Warsong Outrider <Name> or <Name> The Warsong Outrider.

/cast Redemption

Has anyone heard anything else about this? Still no new titles
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    /cast Redemption

Has anyone heard anything else about this? Still no new titles
    It never stated there would be new titles, only special titles. Since the patch never added any new titles I figured it referred to Justicar(A) and Conqueror(H) still being obtainable, but removed being required for Battlemaster.