Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Cool talent idea for moonkin?

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    Because druids need yet another form. Yep.
    Actually I wouldn't mind another form. Savagekin would be friken sweet but Blizz still has yet to say anything about it. Dragon form would be nice, since they are traditionally protectors of nature and so are druids. That or a 100% land speed form like Centaur form or something. Or Cobra form would be good. Have alot of Poisen based attacks and the more poisens you stack the higher your dps, but at the cost of hp or something. Basically my point is that we could still do with a few new forms.
    You are now breathing manually.

Deleted

I have no interest in swapping forms during combat unless I need to , let alone going from a caster DPS'ing to a melee DPS'ing I'm not saying this is a bad idea but it's just never ever going to happen.

i hope i read it right but let me get this correct:

im in caster form, i crit and am able to do this transformation, now i switch to cat form and now have to take the 1-2 secs to run toward the target (since you wont have feral charge for cat form cuz ur in the balance tree). i do these face eating moves and then when this buff wears off i get ported back to my original location and in moonkin form / caster form.

couple of things im noticing here... you just made balance druids basically a nature lock minus the pets (unless you pop treants at the same time). the cat form transformation is similar to metamorph for demon locks, and the porting back to your original location is the self teleport that locks can lay down or that even a mage can cast blink for. now by all means im not bashing you cuz it is a creative idea. but it seems too similar to something that other classes can already do.

onthe subject of druids already having too many forms:
    so? blizzard even said themselves that they dont think we are shapeshifting enough. i agree with this one, granted its not something we should be wanting to do as often as possible, but it would be cool to be able t maybe have a couple of diff morphs in each spec, balance only gets moonkin, resto only gets tree but feral focuses on both cat and bear and that feral druids have the ability to switch from cat dps to bear dps/tank at will / if needed. moonkins cant cast heals so if we need to emergency heal we have to sacrifice the armor and spellpower increase we get in moonkin form, vice versa tree form. now, if they allowed us to maybe use one or two spells in moonkin and tree form, thatd be cool, like if moonkins can only use lifebloom and rejuv (or rebirth) in moonkin form and trees can only use moonfire and wrath. i think thats fair, and doesnt make anything OP becuase its not like they will be using those moves all the time.

and anyone think itd be cool if they made a minor glyph to make cat form look like spectral tiger? ;D ;D ;D

15+ Year Old Account

The only thing is...

Where is the sense in a ''Meleekin''?

And also, what's the point of this talent? It wouldn't help with.... anything.