Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Re: Warning: Spoilers Ahead!, Tier 10 Armor

boub, i come to this site for the spoilers
    look at the polls on the forums, people want the spoilers

i dont want to search for the infromation i dont have time to...

i want to go to mmo-champion, and get all the information there, as i always have, the cataclysm spoiler had everyone talking for weeks. this site will become boring without new information.

please keep spoiling, youre fantastic at doing it, and garunteed that much more poeple want to see the information than to not... just look at the forum polls.

10+ Year Old Account

It's a sad day when someone gets flamed for trying to make peoples experiences funner.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    That's pure hypocrisy, posting everything and saying "LOL YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO NOT READ THEM" doesn't do shit, people will check because the info is right under their nose.
    You're right. It is hypocrisy. However, it is hypocrisy if and only if you claim you will not post spoilers, but then you do. As far as posting them with the hidden-unless-you-highlight "technology", how is that hypocrisy? More importantly, why does it matter if people will check? As long as you clearly have it labeled (And you always have in the past) that it will reveal spoilers, it shouldn't bother anyone. That's a much better option than someone accidentally finding them by browsing the forums, IMO.

That style of posting TRULY gives players the OPTION, in every sense of the word, of seeing spoilers or not. I may disagree with your stance on the matter Boubouille, but don't get me wrong. MMO-Champion is truly THE best World of Warcraft news and information site on the web, all because of the work you do.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pieuvre
    I only come here to debate against ignorant fuckheads who complain about Tier looks way before they go live.

However, when it comes to such an boss like the lich king and where we are taken, I do not want to be spoiled. Why? Because it will 100000000000000000x epic when it's done and you have no clue what to expect.

Those complaining are the ones in the shit guilds that will never see him until they hit 5-10 levels over cap. This is Boub's website. If he feels that Blizzard wants people to enjoy it live instead of the forums, then Boub has just as much right to abide to their idea. Do NOT, repeat, do NOT complain that Boub isn't doing his job or is just giving up spoiling everything. Sometimes, too much released info digging straight into the games can be very dangerous.

As to what Boub said, yes, other sites took down the Lavaman image. Worldofraids actually took a lot of stuff down.
    You're an idiot. You claim you don't want to be spoiled, yet you posted in the other topic about the room, which was clearly a spoiler from the topic title alone! You seem to be one of those people who just want to bitch.

Yes, it is a little more epic if you get to see it yourself instead of just seeing it on a stream or screenshot. However, it still loses it's luster, and you will see it eventually anyways. Every encounter in this game, hell, even the "hard" modes, have been pugged. There is no such thing as "shit guilds that will never see him until they hit 5-10 levels over cap". That just makes you sound like an elitist ass. This isn't Vanilla or BC where a very limited amount of people get to see content. This is Wrath of the Casual King, where literally anyone can be geared for the current top-end content within a couple of weeks and clear it.

No one, I repeat, NO ONE, is complaining that boub isn't doing his job or is giving up. They are simply stating that they would like to see spoilers as he has done in the past, because that's the essence of data-mining and reporting on unreleased content. Spoilers. Did it ever occur to you that the topic title has "WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!" in it, so people expected spoilers that actually "matter"? Or is your head too far up your ass to see that obvious point?
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

I think everything you can find should be posted. Else you'll loose the competition with other websites.
    Also people who don't wanna know, stop reading posts? It's that simple.

Spoilers Ahead!

Great job and great site. Thank you for all the work you put into gathering the latest info.

The fact that you post "Spoilers ahead" is great, and all that is needed. Anyone that reads past that needs to practice impulse control and that's their problem not yours.

Presenting any datamined content of any kind is spoiling something because you are showing people things which the original creator did not plan on them seeing at this time.

Therefore, saying that you will now be selective about spoilers is (to quote you from an earlier post) "pure hypocrisy".

This site exists first and foremost for people to look at datamined content. If you no longer feel like "spoiling" these things for us, then either cease posting all datamined content on your site permanently, or make yourself a hat with the word Hypocrite on it and wear it 24/7.

Everyone can guess what will happen without having seen anything, Loserion Failring wins with his Naaru sword, Arthas dies, the world goes on.

/Vanilla
    /TBC
    /Sunwell

It's incomprehensible to me that we are even having this discussion. Post the spoilers behind a link that says "SPOILERS HERE", or maybe "SPOILERS HERE, IF YOU CLICK YOU WILL FIND OUT THE ENDING TO WOTLK, SO PLEASE DON'T CLICK, I REPEAT DON'T CLICK, IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS" if people really are as dumb as you seem to think they are.

I mean, I assume we all realize that the spoilers will be coming out at some point, and that anyone not making some kind of minimal conscious effort to avoid them will find them out. That's not up to Boub or Blizzard or anyone, it's just human nature. If not this site then some other site.

Re: Spoilers Ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Vara
    The fact that you post "Spoilers ahead" is great, and all that is needed. Anyone that reads past that needs to practice impulse control and that's their problem not yours.
    Exactly my thoughts :>