Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Warning: Spoilers Ahead!, Tier 10 Armor

Warning: Spoilers Ahead!
    I guess people will keep sending mails until I post that, right? I won't comment the announcement itself for ... obvious reasons.
    Originally Posted by Nethaera (Blue Tracker)
    In the days and weeks ahead, we’ll be adding more content to the Public Test Realms in preparation for the upcoming patch and the final confrontation with the Lich King. While we’ve shared some of what’s coming already, and players will be able to see a bit more of what’s waiting in Icecrown Citadel during our testing, you may see some other websites digging into the data files and posting some pretty serious spoilers beyond what players will be able to experience on the PTR.

We’ve put thousands of hours of work into crafting an epic conclusion to the Wrath of the Lich King story, and we’re excited that we’ll soon be able to share it with everyone -- however, we also think the surprises we’ve got in store are best experienced within the context of the game itself. Should you wish not to have your Icecrown experience spoiled, we advise you to steer clear of any sites data-mining and posting this content. And if you do seek out spoilers, we ask that you please be mindful of your fellow players on the official forums. We’re looking forward to hearing about your adventures once the new content is available on the live realms.
    It's a good occasion to explain you what you will find or not find on this page. In the past weeks I tried to stay away from spoiling details on the fight against Arthas and the end of the Icecrown Citadel and it probably won't change (even if it would be tempting to post it now), yes it also includes the AWESOME FROSTMOURNE ROOM added to the citadel a few days ago. That's also why you can stop sending mail about the video of Arthas released a few days ago, forums won't get moderated but the front page shouldn't spoil too agressively.

Yes, the Frozen Throne was greatly updated since the first time I posted it, and at this point there are enough data in the files to figure out some of the mechanics of the fight against Arthas. But I also know that raids are really different in Wrath of the Lich King and pretty much anyone should be able to experience the end of Icecrown Citadel within a few weeks, that's a pretty good reason to not spoil it as much as end-bosses in TBC when only 1% of the playerbase had a chance to see them.

I'm still unsure if I will post what happens to the Lich King after you defeat him (if we assume that the lore will start changing before the pre-Cataclysm patch) it won't take more than a few minutes before it's all over the forums when sound files will be available on PTRs. I'll probably try to avoid posting transcripts of dialogues of end-game events and anything lore related as much as possible, I never really did that in the past and don't plan to change it. I might post previews of bosses models at some point because you will eventually see them on the boss pages or on PTRs anyway.

Basically, I'm not going to spoil just for the sake of spoiling, however I won't withold information either if it's available everywhere.

Feel free to suggest things in comments, I'd be happy to hear what you have to say about what should and shouldn't be on the front page. (No, we're done with the running in Paris thing, don't even ask)

Tier 10 Sneak Preview Update!
    Blizzard updated their preview of Tier 10 Armor and changed all the old screenshots with new ones. They now have the proper high-res textures and more classes are available.
    Originally Posted by Ancilorn (Blue Tracker)
    We have just updated the Tier 10 Sneak Preview page with the latest sets fresh from the PTRs. Take a moment to check out the new look for the death knight, druid, hunter, and warrior classes. We have also added the sets for mages, rogues, and warlocks. Keep an eye on this page for more updates coming soon!

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/un...er10sneak.html

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Warning: Spoilers Ahead!, Tier 10 Armor

A very good standpoint.
    This is the most epic conclussion and fight ever, and it'd only be proper respect to leave it unspoiled.

+100, Boubouille. +100.

that awesome frostmourne room is AWESOME

As much as I'd like to know how things will end, I think it is right that it doesn't get spoiled for anyone. Hopefully I'll find out what happens for myself when my guild makes it to Arthas and beats him, even if it is some time after ICC comes out.

However, I do still think there will be some people who will make huge posts to attract attention in order to spoil things...
    0_o why you do dat?

BOUB stop teasing us whit that frost room

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    No, we're done with the running in Paris thing
    this makes me a sad panda :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen
    In TBC Casual's had their raids, and Hardcores had thiers.
    Casuals could progress in Kara, Mag, Gruul and some might have gotten to SCC and TK.
    The hardcores had BT and Sunwell. But don't forget! Alot of hardcores claims Kara to be the best raid instance in the game ever made, so why you wanna go BT?
    "Casuals had their raids, Hardcores had thiers, just because they are harder, it must not mean they are more fun.

Well im happy to see that WOTLK conclusion is behind the corner
    Looking forward to seeing it and going into Cataclysm.
    Anyway it will get spoiled sooner or later Boubouile so

Deleted

No spoilers, agreed...

Which does bring back the point of adding some kind of functionality to blank out Spoilers unless highlighted or something...

I already accepted that fact a long time ago..still I dislike it. I want spoilers! Especially at the lich king fight. Because i won't see it in-game...still I want to know whats up with story and stuff..so I have to wait until it's public and let me spoil then. Hopefully.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Anwi
    this makes me a sad panda :'(
    Unfortunately for everyone who wanted to see Bouboullie nekkid and all... He won his bet. :-\

no spoilers pls !!!
    for the love of God don't ruin the action!

even the stupid Algalon kill and turning in the quest item was sexy.
    Stop standing in fire...

I literally laughed out loud at the link. Thanks for the good prank!

Can anyone tell me a site where I CAN find the spoilers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Good move, me thinks

Insert QuoteCan anyone tell me a site where I CAN find the spoilers?
    Mmo champ. Just not on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    Can anyone tell me a site where I CAN find the spoilers?
    Sure.

Oh wait there arent really any spoilers yet since we dont know how the fight goes.
    We only know the room falls apart malygos-style
    ^scroll over for "spoilers"
    Random IRC ramblings:
    <Bibi-> you can call me Arthas and I'll play with your Frostmourne
    <FlyOnZeWall> at the point where mouth touches dick, I feel it's safe to say nobody gives a flying fuck about balls

Good descion imo. If u want spoilers u can look for em...on this very forum...not open the site and see it right there.
    Fear is the little death

Dang I think I got rickrolled by Boub!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valleera
    No spoilers, agreed...

Which does bring back the point of adding some kind of functionality to blank out Spoilers unless highlighted or something...
    That's pure hypocrisy, posting everything and saying "LOL YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO NOT READ THEM" doesn't do shit, people will check because the info is right under their nose.

hi, heres my suggestion:

you should post things unapretiate for the frontpage in a special spoilers thread in the forums, so people can decide wether to see the spoilers or not. im no fan of raiding, but im interestet in lore. i enjoy spoilers. i realy respect your work and i think youre capable of a way better content-compilation than anyone in the mmoc comunity.

sorry for my english.