Mages. I have a request.

Can you guys post more PvP vids on Warcraftmovies.com weekly, and make sure to rate them up so they push every other classes PvP movies or any other type off movie off the front page.

Thanks, I don't think there are enough Mage PvP vids posted every week so just asking.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Mages. I have a request.

holy crap, i remember you....from the wotlkwiki forums.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    holy crap, i remember you....IN THE MOUNTAINS!
    Fixed

Couldn't resist, sorry

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dziukas
    Fixed

Couldn't resist, sorry
    holy crap, i remember you....from the dramalands realm.

Yea, can't wait to terrorize the Cataclysm forums when more info starts rolling in. People get so heated when large amounts of changes are incoming.

15+ Year Old Account

we had an argument about lock and mage pvp in wotlk, if i recall, and about deep freeze being OP. good times, good times (Sycatriz was my account on that site).
    BfA Beta Time

deepfreeze is not OP, buff plz
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    so kids just ninja, the friendships are temporary mounts are forever.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy
    holy crap, i remember you....from the dramalands realm.
    That was really really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    we had an argument about lock and mage pvp in wotlk, if i recall, and about deep freeze being OP. good times, good times (Sycatriz was my account on that site).
    That was back when Arcane Mages were downing healers by spamming Arcane Barrage alone (there have been scaling nerfs since to ABar) and when Deep Freeze auto-crit people for about 3.5-4k. That's 4k on top of the 4.5k + 3k +3k Bolt Lance Lance combo that you would eat. And now, we see that Blizzard shipped the game with Deep Freeze doing no damage.

That was also back before Destruction and Affliction became absolute PvP powerhouses, when Warlocks were suffering immensely (and it showed in season 5, it started to turn around halfway through the season when lots of changes started rolling in.) Mages were almost THE Warlock counter class back in patch 3.0 and 3.0x, so, of course I was a little biased against you.

Now Warlocks are overdue for some serious nerfin, Destruction is retarded right now and Affliction is in desperate need of some retuning with a game-wipe dispel system change because right now it melts way too much face in arenas, and Mages got the Deep Freeze treatment that I suggested on those forums WAYYYY back when, (except my suggestion didn't consider things like Beast Within and Icebound Fort, it was simply to do damage to a target that was immune to the stun).

But I would say both Mages and warlocks are just fine in PvP now. They both have comps that work very well in threes, Mages could maybe use some love for 5v5 (they are hurting with Rogues and DKs in fives, but at least Mages and Rogues can do fine in threes) in a NON FROST tree to avoid direct RMP buffs (RMP is balanced right now, no need to overpower it) and Warlocks are good in fives.

So all in all I think both classes landed in a good spot, looks like Bliz is making the right changes for Destro to tone down the obscene burst, hopefully Arcane or something will get some changes to make it more 5v5 Friendly (just giving Arcane more escape tools or a better damage shield so it doesn't get facerolled by 3 melees in fives, but Frost can't have love or Mages get insane in threes they already have good enough rep there).

BACK ON TOPIC.

Quit posting mage and rogue vids. I want to see something thats not the same as the last thing I just saw.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu
    That was really really bad.
    You must know what I am talking about.