Feral in 2v2 with killing healers

Hey, I'm just wondering how you actually kill healers on your own in 2v2. It seems like I'm having to depend on the healer going oom or my disc partners help in trying to get them down by being really offensive but even then it's really hard. I try and just maim/bash/charge etc their heals and stuff but it doesn't seem to work that well since they just heal back up to full immediatly afterwards :/
    Would it be worth getting the rip glyph for a extra 4 seconds on it instead of using the static 3% damage increase so I would be able to possibly get a rip up after savage roar then try and sustain them both with just trying to put some FB's inbetween or what I just can't kill healers on my own, it's even worse if it's like a holyprot paladin since they seem to just never ever lose mana and I just can't interupt enough of their heals to get them down :s

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Van%C3%A9ssa if it's of any use

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Feral in 2v2 with killing healers

Playing with a disc priest you have a few options

1) Putting all your CC's on the other teams dps Cyclones/fears/roots ect so your priest can get so uninterrupted manaburns off.
    2) Burn berserk when they have used their CD's that would stop you.
    3) put your CC'S on their healer and spike their dps with help from your priest (holyfire/MB combo)

At the end of the day your probably in for games that generaly last 5-10minutes and turn into a mana war, feral/disc will almost always win it if you play properly. Holy/prot is one of the worst but you just have to lock them up with cc's when they cast divine please and keep away from them so they cant refresh it with melee hits (or put alot of pressure on their dps so they have to heal). Once you get the hang of it it becomes rather easy.

My feral playing in the mid 2k's. best i can tell you is learn to pool your energy.

Get savage roar up (5 stack)
    pool energy to 100 wait for TF have berserk up

open up 5 point rip, cyclone dps. 5 point stun. and finish off with a FB

try and shred as much as you can mangles wont do it most the time

Tip against double plate like Pal/war put rips on both targets itll help shorten the game. OR if your using alota Arp just rofl stomp the war =)

15+ Year Old Account

It requires alot of effort, but I've been doing this for some time now and it helps me kill healers ALOT, and then I seriously mean ALOT.

1. Get 5 CP's, use it for Savage Roar. (34 sec)
    2. Get 5 CP's again and use it for Rip. Don't forget to keep Rake and Mangle up at this point for the maximum bleed damage.
    3. Wait untill you're full on Energy, pop Berserk. (At this point you'll probably be having 20 sec of Berserk and ~20-25 sec of Savage Roar left.)
    4. Mangle spam while keeping up Rake. Try to get him down to 50% this way and have 4 or 5 CP's on him, then use Maim. (Just a few sec left on both Berserk/Savage Roar at this point.)
    5. Make use of those last few seconds by Mangle/Rake spamming again untill you can get your Rip up again.

So basicly, you'll want to have your Bleeds and Savage Roar up before popping Berserk, and try to stun him while he's 50%, then try to finish him with some fast Shreds/Ferocious Bites while your Bleeds are still active.

Hard to achieve sometimes, but if done well, there isn't much the healer can do.

There are different strategies for killing each class of healers. A well timed cyclone on the burn target can wear off hots while you regain energy and possibly stealth. Start on the dps and get 5 point SR up then switch target to the healer and pop berserk. If your lucky the healer blows his cds on the first target.