Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: My 72 drood killed this 80 hunter...

That guy must be a chinese farmer that actually bought a account and started playing for real!

What makes this the worst for me is the fact he's wearing the shirt I farmed two months for back in TBC... and I still don't have...

wtf is wrong with you guys give him a break,yeah he's a newbie to this game so what?

Quote Originally Posted by Nefario
    Was gonna guess its just a farming alt until i saw he is guild leader
    He leads his guildies to Failictory!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalol2
    wtf is wrong with you guys give him a break,yeah he's a newbie to this game so what?
    ^ That morons. Everyone was new once no matter what you say.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

Deleted

Oh my God!

Even as Newbie i can't believe someone can be so stupid.
    Nearly Everything is wrong.

Newbie + level 80 = does not compute.

Sorry, unless he bought his account, there is absolutely NO excuse to still be THAT stupid about the basic mechanics of how a class plays by time you hit 80.

Never mind the fact that at 80, any semi intelligent hunter could have his pet solo most 72's. I mean, hell, at 72, there is such a damage and hp difference that all he would have had to do is auto shot / auto attack and he should have been able to kill the druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Livathe
    ...So I was like, aight, he was trying hard or something? I figured I'd hop onto good ol' Armory to check him out.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=rogershocker

I lol'd.
    Before I clicked the link, I was betting on him being a night elf. Sure enough, it was.
    Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a poet... or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

Deleted

Hard to imagine how he got to 80 with so little knowledge of hunter.

Or maybe someone got to 80 for him, leveling service or whatnot.

Eitherway, reading a simple guide about hunter would alert him to the fact that nothing he is doing is right.

As for the people saying, we were all new once etc etc, yes we were, were you still a noob after a year of playing? I hope not.

If he's reached 80, he should be experienced enough to not socket for spellpower and defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ushra
    ^ That morons. Everyone was new once no matter what you say.
    New does not equal dumb.

Its just a kid who is enjoying a game. And probably a lot more then us because we are bored and go on fora to laugh at other people to feel good about ourselves:P.

I envy him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducktales
    Of course you killed him. He doesn't have enough spell power.
    ...ahahahaha. I lol'd. Hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    When I see stuff listed for 12g99s, I buy the stuff that's listed at 13g00s instead, just to spite the guy who thinks he's outsmarting me. I kill one extra mob every 3 months to make up for my losses for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd
    Newbie + level 80 = does not compute.

Sorry, unless he bought his account, there is absolutely NO excuse to still be THAT stupid about the basic mechanics of how a class plays by time you hit 80.

Never mind the fact that at 80, any semi intelligent hunter could have his pet solo most 72's. I mean, hell, at 72, there is such a damage and hp difference that all he would have had to do is auto shot / auto attack and he should have been able to kill the druid.
    He's probably some little kid around the age of 5. Give him a break. My friend has got two very little brothers who play this game with 80s and their chars are similar to this.

Quote Originally Posted by erwin121
    Its just a kid who is enjoying a game. And probably a lot more then us because we are bored and go on fora to laugh at other people to feel good about ourselves:P.

I envy him/her.
    A dumb kid, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat69kk
    He's probably some little kid around the age of 5. Give him a break. My friend has got two very little brothers who play this game with 80s and their chars are similar to this.
    Names and/or armory links, or it didn't happen.

Well he might be fairly annoying to any frost mages, I mean, just look at all that frost resist!...
    To purr, or not to purr...

Ok i don't mean to be bad, but.... but...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...a&n=Sevendwarf

From the same guild... i was really astonished when i saw that neck gem...

Deleted

i'm amazed by the incredibly high number of people who don't realise that it's a GOLD FARMER

Quote Originally Posted by cydri
    Hard to imagine how he got to 80 with so little knowledge of hunter.

Or maybe someone got to 80 for him, leveling service or whatnot.

Eitherway, reading a simple guide about hunter would alert him to the fact that nothing he is doing is right.

As for the people saying, we were all new once etc etc, yes we were, were you still a noob after a year of playing? I hope not.
    Make the most of your self, for that's all there is of you.

Looking at his ring (S3 pvp) i would say he is an alt (and very bad one) that someone leveled to 80 and just suck any gear he could craft on him and get skill ups on hence the full FR set and other crafted epics.

He also might of been someone that has been away from the game for 18 months. in that case expect to see him afk in AV and WG gearing up soon.

Seeing that he is a GL (maybe as a bank alt) i would say the first. If that is his main he might pass a gear check, thanks to ilevel 213 FR gear, but not the huntard test...

Ok i am guessing that priest is his too... once is an accident twice is a trend...

and a gold farmer would have better skills like herb + mining or something not skinning/LW and Ench and taloring that is a money sink... he oviosly is a gold buyer by the number of BoE's and crafted stuff.