Another thread about tier 10

inb4 "not this shit again"

anyway, am i the only one that notices that the t10 they released first looked badass, and then the newer ones are less appealing? with the exception of warlock...

First was : Druid, Rogue, Hunter, Death Knight, Warrior... these all blew some people away.

Second was : Mage and Warlock... the mage doesnt look as impressive, but warlock is pretty cool like always.

Third was : Paladin and Priest... Paladin is meh, and Priest... lol so bland. Neither look t10 worthy.

Last obviously : Shaman.... what fate lies for this classes tier.

These are all my opinions obviously but feel free to troll, discuss, or whatever.
    Unsubscribed due to terrible internet.

80 Draenei Shaman
    80 Dwarf Death Knight

"Note that you CAN'T use Far Sight and and Sentry Totem at the same time. It would be far too overpowered to be able to watch your totem watch you do stuff." - I forgot

Re: Another thread about tier 10

Quote Originally Posted by noun_saibot
    inb4 "not this shit again"

anyway, am i the only one that notices that the t10 they released first looked badass, and then the newer ones are less appealing? with the exception of warlock...

First was : Druid, Rogue, Hunter, Death Knight, Warrior... these all blew some people away.

Second was : Mage and Warlock... the mage doesnt look as impressive, but warlock is pretty cool like always.

Third was : Paladin and Priest... Paladin is meh, and Priest... lol so bland. Neither look t10 worthy.

These are all my opinions obviously but feel free to troll, discuss, or whatever.
    Ok I will agree with the Mage and priest but the paladin actually looks good. Its better than T4/T1/T7/T3. You have to remember that these things could be a LOT worse. Do YOU want banana shoulders?
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance - The 6 P's

alot of this is personal opinion, so far i've 'disliked' (not downright hated any yet) every tier10 excepts warrior, but am still on the endge of my seat beacause, you guessed it, i play a shammy

but i pretty much felt this way about tier 9, thought it was alittle bland, but it's really grown on me seeing it around on different races, so i'm thinking t10'll probably do the same for me...

EDIT: sorted an ungodly amount of typos, damn i'm sleepy probably missed afew : /
    Quote Originally Posted by keke
    It's like asking why the hell bosses attack tanks and not healers. It's like asking why bosses play with us for 10 minutes, and then after 10 minutes they get tired of their toys and enrages and one shots us all. Why didn't they do this from the start? Stupid game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    Could you imagine Robin Williams in a raid vent...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari
    I'll be in my bunk.

why in the hell does the shaman tier have to be last. Its the only class i like playing as it fits my personality perfectly. god blizzard fails...

Quote Originally Posted by Valkray
    why in the hell does the shaman tier have to be last. Its the only class i like playing as it fits my personality perfectly. god blizzard fails...
    Save the best for last!
    Banned.

Blizzard didn't "release" anything. They clearly aren't even DONE with the paladin set--some models are broken or bugged, and there's like six different models for the "pants," some of which happen to be pants, some of which are robes.

Besides, your logic fails when you said the hunter tier was one that "blew people away." That's the most bitched about one so far o_O

Also the "with the exception of warlock" line kinda wrecks your whole theory too >_>

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by noun_saibot

I agree with you on pretty much everything, except the paladin. I think it looks pretty good (would be even better if they could have the visor down but *shrug). As a priest though I am terribly disappointed with the t10 set for us. While we have been pretty spoiled when it comes to good looking tier sets it's still pretty damn disappointed to have a tier set that looks like it came off a Dalaran NPC. There's just nothing Icecrowny or scourge-like about it. I for one, after seeing how the first sets to be released were based on Icecrown NPCs, was hoping for a Val'kyr based set. I mean look at the Twin Val'kyr, they look like giant freaking vengeful angels with one wielding the light and one wielding the shadows. Now what class does that sound like?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by rat
    Besides, your logic fails when you said the hunter tier was one that "blew people away." That's the most bitched about one so far o_O
    "these all blew some people away."

Also the "with the exception of warlock" line kinda wrecks your whole theory too >_>
    "These are all my opinions obviously but feel free to troll, discuss, or whatever."

This wasn't a theory that i'm imposing on people. I stated clearly that it was my opinion on how the gear look. I didn't say the shaman tier 10 was going to suck or was going to be amazing, so no theory there, bro.
    Unsubscribed due to terrible internet.

80 Draenei Shaman
    80 Dwarf Death Knight

"Note that you CAN'T use Far Sight and and Sentry Totem at the same time. It would be far too overpowered to be able to watch your totem watch you do stuff." - I forgot

10+ Year Old Account

the hunter tier was one that "blew people away." That's the most bitched about one so far o_O
    For good reason, imo.

Think it made more people blow chunks than get blown away by its awesomeness of leathery-wood-claw-fur-boat-rope-ness.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.