Thinking of going feral.. (PVP)

Im kinda fed up with being a resto druid atm, no dispel in 2v2 sux alot against certain teams, purgespamming is really overpowered against me, and in 3's i gotta prehot everyone all the time to prevent a fast switch -> kill. I have a holy paladin in full deadly gear and i feel like i do alot better on him, and now im thinking of perhaps going feral instead, to renew my love for druids.

The thing is that i have nearly as good gear as you can have this far into the season for PVP (as resto), and it feels kinda like wasting alot of arenapoints and stuff to go feral. Got relentless weap/offhand/gloves and points for head, rest furious setpieces (got deadly head atm), and all relentless offpieces.

Any feraldruids or rdruids that have been feral that can guide me in this issue?

Re: Thinking of going feral.. (PVP)

Purge spamming teams are a problem for you?

Usually, I make them OOM themselves by keeping Lifebloom on my partner(s) and myself. Many Purge spammers do just that, spam it. And if they do think about it, they usually just give up on dispelling...

Purge spamming isnt ooming me, its killing me. Lifebloom proccs alone isnt enough to outheal say a rogue dpsing my target. And it should be outhealing, thats the issue.

Oh and btw, lifebloom costs 28% of base mana, (14 after half is refunded) and purge costs 8% base mana, wich means that if you both spam one spell each, even if he only catches 1 lifebloom a time, you will go oom before him, if ur dps is alive at all.

That's why your DPS would be focused on that purge spammer, especially if they're a healer. I can take a single target quite easily without problem. Don't be afraid to pop your cooldowns if you need them.

If you play with a class that has a pet, there's another option. Keep your partner's pet on the healer and have your partner just tear up whoever is focusing you. Then use coordinated CC to take them down.

Dude, let me see you (a warrior?) kill a priest with a rogue stunlocking you, before the rogue kills you (you have 0 hots). And keeping a pet on say a shaman healer is the worst thing u can do.

You don't rly need to give me tips about restodruid pvp, got above 2,2k in both 2's and 3's but im saying i hate it since purgespamming is too overpowered atm. Pair a enh-shaman with any dps and it kills anyone im spamhealing without a problem, or put a priest/rogue vs me and a warrior in 2v2, rogue stunlocks the warrior, priests chases me with fear, if i get feared once we lose, and while he's running to me he's spamdispelling the warriors hots/abolishes.

Ok. Well if you want to do feral. All i can say is you have to have the right setup. Priest/Feral or Paly/Feral for 2s. Feral/War/Pal for 3s. I was feral at the beginning of the season with feral/rog/priest got to 2k. But we couldnt get any higher. Just keep in mind that ferals dont bring much to the table against most teams. All we have is awesome dps and a cyclone every so often and no real peals cept cyclone. So its nice to have someone with you that can take the hits or can peel for you.