Thread: Epic!

Epic!

Hey guys...i was hoping you could help me. The only thing i need to get the Epic! achievment is an iLvl 213 + trinket. What`s the easyiest way to get it ( btw i have 60k honor but no arena rating)

Ty

To (Kungen) : Can i join your guild?
    Kungen (whispers) : Why?
    To (Kungen) :I R PRO
    Kungen (whispers) : OFC! Accept the invite

Re: Epic!

Buy a trinket from the honor vendors. Equip. Unequip. Sell back to honor vendors for refund.
    Quote Originally Posted by JeeBa
    When I was a kid, my parents would lock me outside and make me play all day in the hot sun. Now kids these days play on the internet all day and their parents give them web cameras and let them play video games. I don't know what's happening to the world anymore...

Yes and make sure you swap that trinket with both slots ..
    works with RINGS as well =)

Not honor vendors... WG vendors.. get yourself 20 WG badges and buy 1 of the "pvp" trinkets.. There, sorted

-Kumar
    http://wowthinktank.blogspot.com/2009/10/general-druid-icewell-radiance-bears.html

stop the QQ *sigh*

what honor trinkets? the ilvl 213 ones were removed and atm only ilvl 245 ones are available. but they need arena rating. so atm it seems that WG trinket is the only solution
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

you can still buy them for 49.600 honor at orgrimmar vendor
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Yeah, you can buy the ilvl 226 medallion with 108 resilience in either Orgrimmar or Stormwind, it requires no rating at all.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17615362642&sid=1&pageNo=1

ah you mean resillience ones.

i meant the ilvl 213 trinkets with sp/ap/crit etc. seems blizz changes them to better version with each arena season with added arena rating req and remove old ones :<
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

if u have 1 213 trinket just put it in the other slot to get the achivement

Quote Originally Posted by storeposer
    if u have 1 213 trinket just put it in the other slot to get the achivement
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn