Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Guide: The Blood Tank

Quote Originally Posted by insurgi
    i just wanna say.stop promoting blood.if too many start having the spec instead of other specs theyr gonna be on the nerf train before you know it.
    And when they nerf it then we will find something else that will work just as well. Blizzard has much better ways to mine for data regarding whether specs are overpowered or not and the Blood Tank is by no means any better than the other tank specs, just different in how it plays and handles encounters.

I have a solid Unholy tanking build that I like as well, will post it up soon.

WorldofDeathKnightCraft.com
    world of warcraft coverage for death knights and more...

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Uhm.... Doesn't Death Strike hit like a ton more with runic power (instead of dumping it on Death coils?)

Correct me if i'm wrong.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

The glyph that improves Death Strike has a cap, and it is best to get more threat out of the RP dump since you will be getting plenty more RP back throughout the fight.

iprefer frost dk tanks but nice guide =}
    }

It is interesting that you mention a preference to Frost DK Tanks. I just have always felt that the rotation for Frost DK Tanks is a bit harsh. Too many abilities that rely on your runes seemed to make for non-fluid playstyle.

I would also say that Blood is great for tanking because it scales so well with gear.

I see the logic behind some of your choices if you're going for a high threat build... But when was the last time you had problems with threat? Or anyone for that matter? WoTN is kind of defining for blood especially since bosses hit so freaking hard nowadays.

I prefer Rune tap and Imp Runed tap as a nice lil oh shit button. If you do macro rune strike to everything as I do scent of blood is very nice for keeping up your RP.

Wanna say thanks for the guide. It really helped and works a hell of a lot better than my frost specc lol.

Thanks Dakung!
    Slowly retiring/or not caring about the game anymore

I like this guide.. but current I use http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...bLSjjxW,,10747 to tank with.

any suggestions?
    "A real man makes his own luck" - Billy Zane, Titanic.

Updated talents to reflect my current impressions on the best builds available. Added Tips and Tricks entry for the Hysteria ability.