Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragen
    incredibly overpowered rogue vanish buff
    - Uhm.. no? It was working just fine.

  2. #22

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    giving non-enchanters free mats? wanna not put something so fucking stupid into the game. i feel like cutting my wrists. thanks for ruining half the gold i make through enchanting.

  3. #23

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    More mage pvp buff... Awsome... Not like they are OP atm or anything.

    For crying out loud blizz wtf are u doing, what 15yo(with mage) is running the place?

  4. #24

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribute
    - Uhm.. no? It was working just fine.
    Says the rogue? It's okay, we all get nerfed sometime or another. You'll live.

  5. #25

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Failbot
    More mage pvp buff... Awsome... Not like they are OP atm or anything.

    For crying out loud blizz wtf are u doing, what 15yo(with mage) is running the place?
    You are telling you actually bother to kill them? O.o

  6. #26

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    wtf happened to vanish???????

  7. #27

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Another mage buff, what in the hell man.

  8. #28

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Shmiles
    giving non-enchanters free mats? wanna not put something so fucking stupid into the game. i feel like cutting my wrists. thanks for ruining half the gold i make through enchanting.
    God forbid Blizzard making it easier for players to get materials so they can purchase enchants :
    >Signature Removed, Replacement Pending<

  9. #29

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix
    You are telling you actually bother to kill them? O.o
    Nah its /leave when i see a just dinged 13k hp frost mage... No chance.

  10. #30

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Jundas
    Says the rogue? It's okay, we all get nerfed sometime or another. You'll live.
    http://shadowpanther.net/roguechanges.htm

    Read. Learn. Don't be a fucking moron. Profit.

    Just to clarify, most of rogue changes were nerfs.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Delonyera

  11. #31

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    i think people have forgotten that vanish is broken. It needs to be fixed so i hope they do something if they've removed the immunity!

  12. #32

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Riltia
    God forbid Blizzard making it easier for players to get materials so they can purchase enchants :
    its been fine all this time...why change it now? if they're going to do this, increase titanium node spawns, lower gem costs to like...5 tokens, have no cooldown on tailoring ect...

  13. #33
    Epic! Pearroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Fly, like a G6.
    Posts
    1,503

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    No t10 shaman :O
    Keep on mining!

  14. #34
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Being abducted by Aliens
    Posts
    861

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    New icon!!
    Interface\ICONS\Achievement_Boss_Saurfang.blp

  15. #35

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlonyer
    http://shadowpanther.net/roguechanges.htm

    Read. Learn. Don't be a fucking moron. Profit.

    Just to clarify, most of rogue changes were nerfs.
    Wonder why.. maybe because they are already OP enough to stunlock someone to death?

  16. #36

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    - “The Party’s Over” has been removed from Achievements and is no longer a part of the “Glory of the Hero” Meta-Achievement.


    Good. This achievement was completely out-of-step for 5-man content. It wasn't challenging, it was just inconvenient to 4-man H-OK or asking one member to log-out before the boss, just for the purposes of getting this achievement
    I > U

  17. #37

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    i dont understand why they would revert the vanish change theres no point to keep a broken skill its pretty much just used to vanish 1 attack blind, polymorph etc or get out of a movement impairing effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

    Stay feared my friends.

  18. #38

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Oh, and knockbacks not dismounting players is lame. Wah wah no more reason to PVP as a Moonkin at all wah wahQQQQQQalon The Tear Watcher.

    bah :/
    I > U

  19. #39

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix
    Wonder why.. maybe because they are already OP enough to stunlock someone to death?
    *facepalm*
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Delonyera

  20. #40

    Re: Patch 3.3 PTR Notes Update - 10/23

    love the tre ents change =D

    the disenchanting change i'm gonna take a guess is due to 2/5 groups running with no enchanter...

    i know my guild's raid leader actually changed to enchanting just so we'd have someone to disenchant unwanted/un-needed gear in our raids (which was a hell of a lot, first raid gave us about 300g in epic vendors for guild bank- no enchanter D= )

    The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •