Thread: Freya's Room

15+ Year Old Account

Freya's Room

i remember a while ago when Freya got Defeated that the herbs in her room would continue to respawn, but apparently according to a friend that no longer happens can someone tell me if it's true, ty
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

Re: Freya's Room

They wont respawn after freyas death

I'm pretty sure they respawn until her death though. If you're a stealth class and careful you could farm it.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    I'm pretty sure they respawn until her death though. If you're a stealth class and careful you could farm it.
    Can cat druids do this?
    I started a druid, no cat form yet, so I'm not sure how it works. She will be herbalist though

you could do that.

however, to get to freyas room, you have to go through FL, XT, and kologarn. you could probably stealth past the rest though.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

2-5 Lotus every 30 min soft reset

3 keepers up just aggro first keeper and run out of room, have about 15 seconds before he spawns and theres usually a lotus or two at him. And just sneak around the patting mobs and you can get on the other side of freya for some lotus / herbs pretty easily. Big aggro range on some mobs.

Or go boomkin and use trees to distract

Yeah, they only respawn until she's dead. However, sometimes they also spawn in weird places. Like on top of the trees. Those are silly and I don't get why they are there.

My DK is saved to a fail PuG which stopped at freya (the minibosses down) and i farm the herbs daily (They have 2hr respawn timer but meh.. don't need that much) So if u know the ways even a stealth class can farm... You can get by minibosses by pulling them out of freya's room (They Despawn). Oh BTW hungering Cold is Awesome! It works on all trash but the big flower.

The herbs in there do DEspawn as well though. Say you go in there and kill her and say "I will come back later and farm the herbs up" they will be gone with the soft reset timer.