Poll: Is this where I'm supposed to be at damage/dps wise?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Is this where I'm supposed to be at?

Well; After getting a shitload of gear; Since I'm the only real raiding hunter. I still seem to think I'm not doing enough to be where I'm supposed to be (2900~ Wow-heroes gscore) and I don't know if I am or not. Don't even vote if your not better than subpar~.
    I do have 258 weapons; And a 258 item; everything else is 245 or ulduar 10.

On a stand still fight I do about 9.5k~ dps and about 9k~ dps(E) I'm not sure if its exactly where I'm supposed to be. The spread sheets say I should be hitting 10k+ On fights like beasts ect. I'm usually over 8k no problem.

Heres a WoL report
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/d9q1d...e/?s=330&e=441

And if anything check the other guild logs besides ulduar 25 (Who tries to dps in there anyways?)
    Am I supposed to be there?

And ffs don't bring up marksman here. I've tried it and I don't have the right gear for it.

Deleted

Re: Is this where I'm supposed to be at?

a 1½ min koralon fight isent really telling anyone how your dps is

link a meter of any "normal" fight and we can more accuratly judge your performance

if you tried to show off, you failed...

Most people dream of non-AOE stand-still 9K dps. You are fine.

Seems like its too low... What am I supposed to be at?

Over 9000k, if not ur bad.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

For future reference, you did 8.8k DPS there. Effective DPS is really the only thing that matters in the end.

With that said, your DPS on Koralon was a bit fluky. Good luck getting 22/27 steady shots to all crit again, with any consistency at least. But, of course, very good DPS performances generally do have a bit of luck to them as well.

Looking at your guilds latest Beasts kill, you did 6.9k Effective DPS, which is pretty good (although not as sexy as the 8k you were saying...yes yes, you did 7.7k "normal" DPS, but again, that doesn't mean nearly as much.) You're doing well for your gear, and have nothing to worry about; your DPS is right where it "should" be.

to add to the general consensus, if you're pulling that level of dps, there is no real quick advice that can really help you increase it. Only thing I can recommend is to start checking and comparing combat logs with http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/c...nt/8/0/3/320/5.

If you don't know your class and you're pulling off that dps.....
    Terrible boss to show your skill on.
    For that fight you had Bloodlust active for basically half the fight and that your real dps is 2k less than that on average.
    Show a fight where you need skill and longer time than 5 minutes and lets see some numbers.
    Prove yourself to some other morons who might buy your story.

You're just an attention whore who's a retard.

I call attention whore on OP.

If you are good enough to pull 8-9K dps consistently then you don't need to come here and ask us if thats were you should be. Failed attempt to impress much.

You had a paladin and didn't get kings? wth?
    Maybe this thing didn't record every buff, so I only tested the buffs it listed.

And yeah, the spreadsheet said you should be doing just about what you normally do.

And the spreadsheet assumes 100% perfect rotations and circumstances which you are not gonna get ingame.
    You are fine, get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe
    And the spreadsheet assumes 100% perfect rotations and circumstances which you are not gonna get ingame.
    You are fine, get over yourself.
    With proc situations, it's easy to get 10% over spreadsheet numbers in short fights, which the OP did get. I love it when everything procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizesu
    With proc situations, it's easy to get 10% over spreadsheet numbers in short fights, which the OP did get. I love it when everything procs.

The spreadsheet assumes a 6min fight, that is not a short fight when calculating a dps number.

If you set that value to 2min they max dps comes out higher.

Femaledwarf says in normal settings i should do 9k dps or something, if i change that to 2min it says 9900.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray
    if you tried to show off, you failed...

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe

The spreadsheet assumes a 6min fight, that is not a short fight when calculating a dps number.

If you set that value to 2min they max dps comes out higher.

Femaledwarf says in normal settings i should do 9k dps or something, if i change that to 2min it says 9900.
    Don't use the custom settings. D:
    Oh, and the armor they have listed, it's the set armor of the highest target dummy.