Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Semi-Racist.... races?

Quote Originally Posted by Halym
    Drows.
    Yes, let's make evil black evles. This will surely stop the cries of racism. Also...human faces looked fucked if you don't have facial hair regardless of their skin color - so lets fix this, THEN worry about getting some half-assed lore thrown in about black Draenei which will inevitably be made into a race issue again.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

we do actually have 'black' draenei, they're range of hue's is quite dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by fishface
    we do actually have 'black' draenei, they're range of hue's is quite dramatic.
    Hmm...I'm not sure if that compromises my point or not, but I don't particularly care either.

TO THE MOOOOOON!

*vanishes in puff of smoke, leaving only 1997 issue of a "Zoobook" behind*
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

15+ Year Old Account

Gnomes: They have tones which are slightly brown in a more hispanic way. especially with that swirly mustache :P 9was that racist? oh crap..)
    Dwarves: they also have darker tones but very off tones.
    Humans: Even the black humans are meh because there's more to race than skin color, phsyical features are a large part.
    Night Elves: they're purple.. the first reminder were in a fantasy world.
    Draenei: They do have a very good looking ebony skin tone, it looks awesome on the character creation screen. then you log in.. your purple.. your shoulders need a tan..

Orcs: green.
    Trolls: Jamaican but blue :P
    Tauren: represent native american/old southern america regions culture.
    Undead: no. oh the shitstorm of blizz making one of the available black skin tones undead.
    Blood Elves: they essentially blizzards way of putting classic elves into the game, elves are always very paper white.

but as I said before phsyical features are just as important as skin tone and blizz models their characters after classic creatures and I don't think it's racist for them to do so without black people in mind. Hell I would consider it more racist for the to be creating races and thinking "hey should we add black people in case they get mad?"

Anyway, it's a fantasy world your your character either way and let's try not to turn this into the Avatar The Last Air bender Movie shitstorm. go look it up it's hilarious :P a bunch of adults crying racism over a kids movie made by.. an indian guy..

Deleted

OMG, there's no white trolls or orcs, THIS GAME IS RACIST AGAINST CAUCASIANS

English is not my main language, but I try!

i guess if u look at gnomes from a biological aspect...there would of had to be atleast one black gnome ever for there to be black gnomes now

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    The lair is on the ground in the mountains.

Dwarves, Gnomes and Elves were created by white people.

lol its because no black people play WOW,...ok some do, but like 1 per sever, 2 tops on the ghetto servers.
    so no1 cares if u cant play a black guy

You should put your political correctness up your ass! It's a fuckin game, not everywhere there need to be black, asian, hispanic or other shit. This world is turning into hell hole with people like you.

Deleted

Oh my god!

There are no black cows, rats or whatever in the real world either. The point is, they're not human and even if they were and there was no blacks, it still wouldn't be racist.

In case you didn't know, racist means promoting one race over another, for example, if all WoW black people were slaves or not let into cities or treated badly or called names, then it would be racist.

omg ... ... -.- dude, If he is offended by that, he is just a QQ'ing newb... damn!

Is it racism if i cant make a White orc? ...

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

Wow gold - Purchase-able

Messages like these:
    A few days ago, while he was over, he asked if he could make a Alt, which I let him do on my account. While he was making a Alt, he jokingly said something I never noticed before. For races like Gnomes, Dwarves, and Blood Elves, there is no option to make a Black one.
    Un-payable

Mastercard!

Quote Originally Posted by Halym
    Drows.
    Toucher. :P
    Didn't think about them. Seldom meet them in games.
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by noun_saibot
    i wonder why black people are the ones to bring up the race card. remember when resident evil 5 was announced? holy shit batman a white protagonist killing black people!
    Yeah, which is fun, considering the depiction of spain we had in RE 4 (country living in 1910, full of murderous and retarded villagers) had absolutely NO impact on anyone. Not even in Spain (was hilarious hearing the swearing, tbh).
    OT: Humans have racial colours so blizz is not accused of belonging to any pro-4th reich organization. Considering the low numbers of gnomes and dwarf IRL, i bet they will be as they are now.
    P.S: Taurens have varied fur patterns, maybe they should implement skin disorders as well for human-like races.

Dot like there's no tomorrow.

Gz. u just got in my Signature with ur post mastercard

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games

Wow gold - Purchase-able

Messages like these:
    A few days ago, while he was over, he asked if he could make a Alt, which I let him do on my account. While he was making a Alt, he jokingly said something I never noticed before. For races like Gnomes, Dwarves, and Blood Elves, there is no option to make a Black one.
    Un-payable

Mastercard!

cmon don't u want an afro as human hair style option? i'd sport it it'd be better than a gnome with a bright pink//green mohawk like those are creepy silly looking

there are not black gnomes because that would be an insult to all black people in the world. (yes, i'm racist against gnomes)
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

No africa in Azeroth.

I wana see more sexism in wow!!!. Male characters get a gender passive that lets them get more money when looting corpses, selling on AH and from quest rewards. Females get a gender passive that increases cooking :

Azeroth is an alternate fantasy world, Blizzard can do whatever the fuck they want with it. There is no Asia in WoW, why the fuck would we be able to create asian characters? It's by the grace of god that we are able to make black characters, seeing as there really is no description as to where they came from or anything... Be happy that you're character is a paradox that defies all logic and get back to the game.

...I'm just sayin'...