Poll: What is usually the no. 1 class when it comes to DPS and support while raiding?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Class vs. Raids

Class vs. Raids

Disregarding the expansion and spec, in general what would be the best class to DPS with that most players would recommend?

Re: Class vs. Raids

And Y'all can stop choosing rogues now. Cause I had a rogue; nobody wanted him; never got geared, told off to go PvP, so I rerolled. :P

Shaman (Enhance specifically).

Interesting/Engaging play-style (priority queues ftw), totems, heroism. Plus the best races in the game get to be them :X

Definitely shaman. Who voted rogue??

Definitely Shaman. Totems they drop are good for all roles in the raid, enhance and elemental each have nice talent procs for physical/spellcasting dps respectively, and bloodlust/heroism is just that awesome.

Do Fury warriors bring good DPS?

droods are pretty baller support and dps.
    -cats pull consistent high numbers and give the raid 5% physical crit buff
    -owlburs (lazorchickens) give the raid a nice 5% spell buff, in addition to good dps

I heard shamans are a pain to gear [Enhance]

Quote Originally Posted by daveygnomes
    shamans <3

cant beat a good ele shammmy bumping your dps up
    Demo locks are better then ele
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

10+ Year Old Account

Ele shaman or Destro lock ( play destro lock )

Who doesn't love 15 k chaos bolt crit ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    Stop being french, it's just shift-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Axan
    I heard shamans are a pain to gear [Enhance]
    Biggest pain for me gearing mine has been getting weapons :/ Slow 1-handers are few and far between, and having to rely on RNG luck to get them has been annoying.

IMO, Hunter, just because I am one, and a good Hunter will use MD every time it's off Cool Down and could lay a Trap in Raid to save people from themselves trying to top Ego Meters and Threat Meters at the same time. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by shagrarz
    droods are pretty baller support and dps.
    -cats pull consistent high numbers and give the raid 5% physical crit buff
    -owlburs (lazorchickens) give the raid a nice 5% spell buff, in addition to good dps
    Definitely Droods. On top of what was already said, a brez is always great. Naturally it's best if it's not required, but if it is then think of the dps the druid is providing to the raid by getting a dead raid member up. Remember, a dead raid member provides no dps/hps/tps.