Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Cheapest Profession Through AH?

I'd say alchemy or maybe inscription. (My priest has 270 inscription no herbalism and I only spent around 50g because glyphs sell back)
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    If someone could transform Satan's anus into a potent powder, I would totally snort it.

Leatherworking (since it's ridiculously easy and cheap to level at higher skill levels), inscription or alchemy will usually be the cheapest on any given server simply due to the low mat requirements.

Unless you have an economy that's extremely favorable to buyers, JC will be pretty expensive unless you can DE everything you make and sell it back on the AH. Even then you won't come out ahead at all. I assume you will be flasked in a raid environment, in which case alchemy will be equally beneficial as JC anyway, not to mention it will save you money with double duration flasks.

Alchy is the best for 3 reasons.
    1. Very cheap.
    2. Can make an epic gem a day for easy 150g (on my server ofc).
    3. Saves you money because of the 2 hour buff on flasks instead of 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

do inscription or alchy

Alch IMO with all the different pots and flaks you can use will save you alot of money in the end and earn you alot. Also if you need help lvling it asin guide. Here i used this for my alch, ins, ench, and engineering.. Very Very accurate.

http://www.tarouwowguides.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    /facepalm, assasination mastery increases poison damage, as far as i'm aware envenom doesn't count as poison damage