Has this been answered, Hunting Party?

Ok, Hunting Party, my question pertains to the replenishment part of it. Grants mana regen for up to 10 party or raid members (just the replenishment part). I got people telling me its raid wide in a 25man raid. Granted we seem to have atleast 2 or 3 Surv Hunters, though we are nearly always in the same group. Does it in fact go to all 25 people or is it limited to 10 people as it states. Also if there are more Hunters with that talent does it spread out to 10 more people that are not affected by replenishment? Is it worth while to spread out the Surv Hunters in different groups or does it even matter when it comes to replenishment. I make the suggestion to spread the Surv Hunters into other groups & meet oposition with it. I cant seem to get a straight answer though from my fellow raid members on who gets replenishment. So looking for clarification on replenishment when it comes to Hunters & Hunting Party.

Re: Has this been answered, Hunting Party?

It only affects 10 people, but there are at least two widely used dps specs (Retribution Paladins and Shadow Priests) that proc Replenishment similar to Hunters.

My point is that if you don't have at least three people in your 25-man raid providing Replenishment, it's an odd setup. Probably viable, but I've never been in one. So to answer your question: no. There's no need to stack Hunters or place them in specific groups for the sake of Replenishment.

Really you only need 2 replen, as you will most likely have atleast 5 raid members that dont have mana bars. But yes, its restricted to only 10 people.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

/facepalm

Each time replenishment goes up, it goes up on the 10 people who's mana bars are lowest. Because of this, it doesn't keep going up on the same 10 people. If it procced often enough, you could keep the whole raid filled up with 1 replenishment.

Now, to have a 100% chance of 100% uptime of the buff, you're best off having 2 replenishments in a 25 man raid.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Each time replenishment goes up, it goes up on the 10 people who's mana bars are lowest. Because of this, it doesn't keep going up on the same 10 people. If it procced often enough, you could keep the whole raid filled up with 1 replenishment.
    /facepalm

This is not true, it can only be procced on 10 people at once.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    /facepalm

This is not true, it can only be procced on 10 people at once.
    Never said it can. L2readingcomprehension.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed
    you didnt say you could replenish a whole raid alone?

/facepalm

BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

L2.... writingcomprehension?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidorenko
    you didnt say you could replenish a whole raid alone?
    If their mana consumption rate was equal to the rate replenish gives it back, then yes.

Replenishment is raidwide but it effects the 10people with the lowest amount of mana in that raid.
    It doesn't matter if you spread the hunters out or stick them in one group

And a new proc refreshes the effect if you are still on the lowest 10 on the list, if not the duration just runs out.
    So yes you can have more then 10 people with replenishment buff on them, they are just not all from the same source of the proc.

so,
    at first proc from hunter/sp/ret/mage/lock you get 10 lowest on the list with the buff.
    second proc within the duration, 7 of those 10 are still on the lowest people with mana list, the buff refreshes on them, 3 new people who are on the bottom 10 get a new buff and the 3 people that have it but are not on the lowest 10 anymore the duration just runs out.

So, for a few seconds you have 13people with replenishment going.

It's the kind of buff that blizz balances encounters around because it is a amazing buff in 25's (and it got hit by the nerfbat a few patches ago, but it is still very good).

Thank you all for the info in clearing this up. I greatly appreciate it.