Which glyphs for elemental?

I in fact did scan through the forums a bit and found no discussion for this. Now i am not sure which glyph combo to use. Since they just recently changed glyph of flame shock im not sure if i should take that out and substitue it or what. My current glyphs are glyph of flame shock, glyph of totem of wrath, and glyph of lava. Any suggestions and the math to back it up on weather to keep or substitue glyph of flame shock would be great thanks.

Re: Which glyphs for elemental?

Scan better next time. It's a sticky. It is frightening that I might actually be playing the game with you and you might be in the same raid as me.

With 2 piece Tier 8 you want:

LvB
    TOW
    LB.

Without the 2 piece bonus you want:

ToW
    LB
    FS.

Without the 2 piece bonus and over something like 3.5k SP raid buffed you want:

LvB
    FS
    LB.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz

LvB
    TOW
    LB.

ToW
    LB
    FS.

LvB
    FS
    LB.
    You forgot that you also need the t9 4 piece bonus if you replace glyph ToW with Glyph of Lava

Oops, so I did.

LvB
    TOW
    LB.

ToW
    LB
    FS.

LvB
    FS
    LB.
    Some what funny but also scary. The one glyph that is in all the above conditions - and the one glyph that is the ele shammies best glyph - is the one glyph th OP doesnt have - go figure :

[EDIT] In case anyone didn't get it - I'm ofc referring to the LB glyph [/EDIT]

LvB
    TOW
    LB.

ToW
    LB
    FS.

LvB
    FS
    LB.
    I Always heard something like that.

< 3000 SP

ToW
    LB
    Flameshok

> 3000 SP

LvB
    LB
    Flameshok

If you have 4 Piece of T9

LvB
    TOW
    LB.

ToW
    LB
    FS.

LvB
    FS
    LB.
    Just so I am not confused, LvB = Glyph of Lava correct? I normally play enhancement / resto, but decided to give Ele a spin, I have the gear for it and all. Just did an ony 25 run and pulled 5.1k DPS so I hope I didnt do too badly

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...ng&gn=Eternium just so you can yell at me or something.

Just so I am not confused, LvB = Glyph of Lava correct?
    Correct

I know this isnt the "rate the above shammie" -thread... but I cant help it

I assume you run 10/25 content without a boomkin or shadow priest? If im wrong, you can cut 3% hit off your gear.

Bracers - if you're breaking the socket bonus - why not doit with a 23 SP gem... or keep the socket bonus and go with a SP/mp5 (or SP/stam gem).

Boots - now whats up with that gem? :P - keep the socket bonus with a SP/mp5 (or SP/stam) gem... but dont ever use haste/mp5 - thats just wrong :P

Leg-enchant - go for the SP/stam, we cant use spirit for anything.

Grind ToC5 normal for the Abyssal Rune -trinket... it would be more DPS then the Voletile power you're useing now, remember crit isnt that good a stat for elemetals

...that was just what jumped at me... ill go back to work now 8)