Poll: Do you think so?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

I hope ICC is pugable

Yep. I hope it is by the decent pugs that is. I also hope every decent committed casual guilds gets to bring him down too, not just the super hardcore’s who downed KJ in TBC. Oh, theres not a chance in hell he is going to be that hard (= already been stated. I look forward to getting my casual hands on some ICC gear-Don’t you worry I will (= (Yes, as you can tell, my choice of wording is too annoy Hardcore elitists as much as possible, honestly the way these guys complain “OMG I raided Vanilla! FU Casual scrubzors!!!” Seriously you would of thought these guys would have quit by now eh?)

But, putting this all joking aside, I hope for a day in Warcraft were Hardcore’s and casuals get equal opportunities to have as much fun in this game as possible. Right now there is a significant level of discontent among these two members of the community. I wish for that to be resolved.

Re: I hope ICC is pugable

Sure, but only after a couple of months or so. Same as Ulduar.

Expect to wipe a lot, since the encounters in ICC are more or less confirmed to be harder than Ulduar.

For the last major content patch for an expansion that got nowhere near competing with its predecesors? I most certainly hope it is not PUGable or Blizzard will see an already diminishing fabase get lower. Arthas in Warcraft lore is HUGE (just as Illidan was), therefore he deserves mean-ass bosses, rooms, animations etc associated with that.

I voted #3.
    Signature size violated forum rules.

What do you mean by pugable? You could get together 25 of the best players in the world that are not in the same guild and go and do world first..
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    Sure, but only after a couple of months or so. Same as Ulduar.

Expect to wipe a lot, since the encounters in ICC are more or less confirmed to be harder than Ulduar.
    Indeed, PUG’s have got a bad reputation. There’s no reason a Pug (pick up group) should be for ICC, take brained players from various guilds and no reason they cant do it.

Just as long as they make it easyer to pug than Gnomer ololololol... (The old ones never get old)

Quote Originally Posted by Ushra
    [...] or Blizzard will see an already diminishing fabase get lower.
    Yes, because content being more accessible to a huge number of people is such a terrible thing.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed
    Yes, because content being more accessible to a huge number of people is such a terrible thing.
    No it’s not.

But there should be different difficulties for the different type of player to see it…

i promise i play less than you, and are better than you, and better geared than you

hardcore/casual are very bad tags

great good bad are better tags
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed
    The content is still accessible to them just not in the same fashion, or time line.

why so little people like pie ?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Hardmode only Arthas imo... Baddies (realize I dont say casual, im casual yet still get everything down) can see him in the 5 man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Doable by people in a decent guild sure. doable by a group of random idiots from trade who couldn't get into a decent guild due to being unable to comprehend that standing in fires kills you, absolutely not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Quote Originally Posted by comablack
    i promise i play less than you, and are better than you, and better geared than you

For the last major content patch for an expansion that got nowhere near competing with its predecesors? I most certainly hope it is not PUGable or Blizzard will see an already diminishing fabase get lower. Arthas in Warcraft lore is HUGE (just as Illidan was), therefore he deserves mean-ass bosses, rooms, animations etc associated with that.

I voted #3.
    The fact that it is huge lore would mean Blizzard wants people to be able to see it. Its a huge draw towards the game. If you havent noticed also.. Casual players >>> hardcore players. They all pay the same amount. They should both be able to see the content.

if people on your server can pug ulduar and trial of the crusader, im sure they will be able to pug icc too.

I voted #3.
    Someone is too stupid to realise that WoW's fanbase is actually rising.....

Click to see my Armory

There's a difference between people who don't have a lot of time to play and people who still think 2k dps is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Velestina
    The fact that it is huge lore would mean Blizzard wants people to be able to see it. Its a huge draw towards the game. If you havent noticed also.. Casual players >>> hardcore players. They all pay the same amount. They should both be able to see the content.
    Very good point.
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

Deleted

What a funny story.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by comablack

Indeed! You can play for 12 hours a day and still suck.

You can play for 24 hours a day and not raid or anything.