old honor system

dose any1 remember if in the old Honor system (pre BC) it was possible to drop an entire rank (from rank 14 to rank 13) from dishonorable kills ?

tnx

Re: old honor system

Yeah, What's you point?

It was, though this is a pretty irrelevant question.

There was a cause of MUCH QQ within the old honor system in that a single accidental dishonorable kill could totally FUBAR your rank.

it was very possible, a hw friend of my dropped from HW to stone or bloodguard by doing 1337 dhk's after getting HW the second time to buy the one handed spellsword + offhand instead of the staff.

dhk's were pretty lol, kinda stoopid but to do it at hwl or gm

Good old dishonorable kills.

Thankfully they got rid of it, and kept all the ranks(only sergant major but better than scout)

So all the DKs today are all the DKs from before 4 years that have come back to haunt us? DAMN YOU BLIZZARD!
    You may now kiss the ring.

10+ Year Old Account

WTB old system back now!
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Correct me if i,m wrong
    & i cannot recall source but i read that the old pvp titles are coming back in cata with rated bgs?

Quote Originally Posted by skyclops
    Correct me if i,m wrong
    & i cannot recall source but i read that the old pvp titles are coming back in cata with rated bgs?
    They will be the equivalent of the Arena titles for the rated BG system. And you can be shure theyll make new titles, waaaay to much QQ if they wouldn't.

I remember having a Field Marshal in our guild and we were chasing horde and they eventually ran into town. DHK posted for him and he flipped out....had to grind another week just to make up for the 1 DHK.