Need 2 addons, help me to find them

hello
    I'm looking for an UI addon that doesn't change entirely the looks of the standard ui (blizzard one) but that just adds one or 2 bars that i can put anywhere; also i need an addon that let me put my character image with Hp and Mp etc wherever i want, do you know any?

Re: Need 2 addons, help me to find them

Use Bartender for your bars. I think you can leave the standard blizzard ones there (though I have no idea why you'd want to); even if you don't keep the standard ones, you still get the exact same bars, but the ability to move them around, resize, hide, etc, so you can still make it look pretty just like the standard UI just with additional bars.

If you want to move your unit frames, there's a lot of add-ons that can accomplish that. The simplest would probably be Xperl, and just disable everything except for the player and target unit frames; it will look a bit different than the default unit frames, but I like them better than the default (then again, I think pretty much anything looks better than the default. If you want to get some additional configurability, Pitbull gives a lot of cool options. I haven't played with many others since I've found I prefer HUDs instead, but you can just go to Curse.com and look at the options for unitframes; there's tons and most have screenshots.

Dominos Actionbars
    Xperl Unitframes

thank you for everything