Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Somone tell me I'm right - Paladin T10

Quote Originally Posted by diabolikal
    That's some pretty epic professions you have there, negative on both! !
    huh?
    ah right damn sig provider going crazy again..

Quote Originally Posted by Campagnolo
    Go wrap a towel around your legs and run down the block. I mean with your theory sports teams would be wearing kilt-like clothing to increase their mobility, right? I'm sorry but I'm not gona be able to agree with that at all. "Plate" doesnt exactly stretch.

It goes without saying that it doesn't have to be a plate "kilt" if there are plate pants underneath, which clearly there are. Think logically before illogicially.

Edit: Nienniora your sig shows your professions as massive negative numbers.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Maleia
    Do I ... do I paint the helm?

Do I ... do I sculpt the helm?

Do I .... do I conduct with the helm?
    i lol'd so bad, family guy ftw

OT: If the stats of t10 are okay, im just gonna go with 4 pieces t10 for set bonus, and get some nice, warrior skin, non set pants

Skirts are lame, and theyre extra lame if you dont have matching chest, head and shoulders (and perhaps gloves for the finishing touch)

Conclusion: Skirts are bad.. mkay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    The most nerfed class in WoW is <my class>. <my class> seems to get nerfed every damn patch, unlike those <other class> that get buffed and still want more!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti
    In that reasoning, no one should wear robes. Mages need to run sometimes too, as do warlocks and priests, why wear a robe then, if it can only be a negative thing?

It must either have a good counter effect, to counter the less nimble outfit, or the paladins wearing a robe ARE very nimble and dont care about tanking/dpsing in it, because they are very nimble!
    Mages did get a set with pants instead of a dress if I'm not mistaken, not like that matters though. Cloth is much more light weight compared to anything else which in my opinion makes it okay. Technically you could still trip but I was joking while I said that anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Campagnolo
    Go wrap a towel around your legs and run down the block. I mean with your theory sports teams would be wearing kilt-like clothing to increase their mobility, right? I'm sorry but I'm not gona be able to agree with that at all. "Plate" doesnt exactly stretch.

Seriously, thats a crap analogy, you don't wear a kilt like a towel, a towl, in order to stay up has to be tightly wrapped around yourself, you don't use anything to hold it in place, a kilt however is like an extremly loose/flexible skirt, and as such, ideal for running in.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Blazara
    Seriously, thats a crap analogy, you don't wear a kilt like a towel, a towl, in order to stay up has to be tightly wrapped around yourself, you don't use anything to hold it in place, a kilt however is like an extremly loose/flexible skirt, and as such, ideal for running in.

this is ideal for running, the one we get ingame is not

I love reading some of the things people have problems with in wow.

No one sees a problem with a pally bubbling and magically being immune to damage for a short time or a warlock summoning up demons from another realm, but god forbid they might trip on their kilts!

Quote Originally Posted by diabolikal
    It goes without saying that it doesn't have to be a plate "kilt" if there are plate pants underneath, which clearly there are. Think logically before illogicially.

Edit: Nienniora your sig shows your professions as massive negative numbers.
    Sorry I forgot my xray goggles at home. Looks like a long heavy dress to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantism
    I love reading some of the things people have problems with in wow.

No one sees a problem with a pally bubbling and magically being immune to damage for a short time or a warlock summoning up demons from another realm, but god forbid they might trip on their kilts!
    I'll say it again, I was kidding when I mentioned tripping.

And just because there is "magic" in wow doesnt mean that Real World mechanics dont apply, and blizz obviously acknowledges that. For example, Taking falling damage or not being able to walk on water unless "magic" is involved.

My guess is if they were gonna split em like that , they woulda already done it in t8?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Board3r24/Sig.jpg
    (Sig too large)