Druid Mouseover Healing.

Hello, I was wondering where I could find Druid Mouseover Healing Macros, as for the last two years i've been a clicker, and for the last two weeks i've been trying out Healbot, I was gonna have a try at mouseovers, but I was wondering if I could get any info on what they are? And possibly some examples? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Druid Mouseover Healing.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Druid_macros

if you are using healbot, why are you wanting mouse over macros? the macros are built into the mod. Or are you trying to get away from healbot?

I just wanted to try a range of things to see what is most effective. Thanks though.

you might look into Vuhdo, also. It is all of the good things about healbot and grid + clique rolled up into one mod IMO.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ils/vuhdo.aspx

takes a while to set up but it does everything I could want it to do as a healer. There are a ton of settings that you can toy with, yet the UI is pretty simple to navigate around with.

Normal = Click raid frame click (or keybind press) heal
    Healbot/Grid+clique = Mouse over > click (variations with keys included)
    Mouseover Macro = Mouse over target > press keybind

All except the first, have their advantages

Healbot or "Frame Clicking" has faster reaction time, but if you have a lot of spells, you miss out only having 2 clicks. You then have to add in key modifiers, so, at that point you are better off using Mouse over macros.

If all you are doing is casting Riptide/LHW (Shaman) you only need a grid+clique/healbot mod. Throw in alt+right and alt+left click and you got your HW and Cleanse.

Only problem with keybind macro mousovers, in my opinion, is you tend to be more stationary. With healbot/grid+clique, you can strafe/move while clicking your main spells using your thumb to press alt to get the modifier.

Hey mate,

Ive been mouseover healing on my druid for a while now i find it awesome. I dont use healbot i dont think its very good but thats my opinion.

I currently use grid and have configured it to show my hots and there time going down. Simple healing really move the mouse push key. I will list a couple of them below. I have also configure decursing depoisoning and innervating other targets into mouseover macros that may also whisper members i have innervated rebirthed etc.

/cast [target=mouseover] Lifebloom

/cast [target=mouseover] Rejuvenation

/tar [target=mouseover]
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists][] Rebirth
    /raid *** Rebirth on %t ***
    /script SendChatMessage("Quit lying around, on ya feet!", "WHISPER", nil, UnitName("target"))
    /targetlasttarget

/cast [target=mouseover] Remove Curse

Pretty much always use /cast [target=mouseover] then the spell name after it remember to use capitals.

Hope these were of some help and good luck finding the best way to heal that you are comfortable with.

Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

These can be used without any mods at all:

#showtooltip Lesser Healing Wave
    /cast [target=mouseover,help,exists] [target=target,help,nodead] [target=targettarget,help,nodead] [target=player] Lesser Healing Wave

Just replace the name of healing spell and you're done.

Thanks for the help everyone, much appreciated.

clique + grid has always been my favourite.
    clique basically does the macros for you...

atm i have:
    lifebloom = left click
    rej = shift right click
    nourish = middle mouse button
    regrowth = shift middle mouse
    WG = shift left click
    swiftmend = ctrl middle mouse
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

Quote Originally Posted by Diseous
    Normal = Click raid frame click (or keybind press) heal
    Healbot/Grid+clique = Mouse over > click (variations with keys included)
    Mouseover Macro = Mouse over target > press keybind

All except the first, have their advantages

Healbot or "Frame Clicking" has faster reaction time, but if you have a lot of spells, you miss out only having 2 clicks. You then have to add in key modifiers, so, at that point you are better off using Mouse over macros.
    Actually Vuhdo and Healbot support mouseover macros, so you can have the best of both worlds. Vuhdo is even funnier since you can have the same keybind behaving differently when you're hovering your cursor over the frame and when you're not. For example, if I push mouse button 4 I cast Tree of life, but when hovering over a Vuhdo frame I cast Innervate.

As a matter of fact some of my keybinds are:

Left click: Rejuv.
    Right click: Lifebloom
    Alt-left click: Nourish
    Alt-right click: Regrowth
    Shift-Left click: Target
    Mouse wheel up: Cat form
    Alt-Mouse wheel up: Bear form
    Mouse wheel up (when over frame): Remove curse
    Alt-Mouse wheel up (when over frame): Abolish Poison
    Mouse wheel down: (when over frame): Wild Growth
    Mouse wheel down: Barkskin+Lifeblood+Healthstone
    Mouse button 4 (when over frame): Innervate
    Mouse button 4: Tree of Life form.
    1: Wild Growth (mouseover macro)
    Alt-1: Healing Touch (mouseover macro)
    E: Nature's Swiftness+Healing touch (mouseover macro)
    C: Swiftmend (mouseover macro)
    "Holy bananas Ghostcrawler, ferals are doing well in pvp again!"

"What!? To the nerfmobile!"