Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Something I've done :)

Not to crush your hopes and dreams, but it really does read like a ten year old's first shot at telling a story. Pay just as much attention to the sarcastic comments as you do to the guy who apparently really wants to get in your pants (that is, none) - you'll be better off.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

A+++++ loved the story Great job

I'd like to thank again for those who has read it and would like to invite you to complete the feedback Survey I created regarding my story.

Click here to provide your opinions and thoughts concerning my Story. I accept all feedback and there are only 6 very quick questions to answer.

Thanks again, look forward to reading your opinions!

And for those who might be interesting in reading it, there are links in the first post of this thread to an online version as well as a downloadable version.

Laptop's throwing a fit, so I can't download it, but kudos for having the courage to post it up here and ask for feedback, that takes guts for anyone to do with their work.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

That's okay. There is a link to read it directly online if interested.
    Haha, thanks. I do expect negative feedback but it won't bother me since I can just ignore it if I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Laptop's throwing a fit, so I can't download it, but kudos for having the courage to post it up here and ask for feedback, that takes guts for anyone to do with their work.

Very nice story

nice work

Couldnt sleep so went mmo, this made me interested and has kept me busy for the last 2 hours so faar.

Very good story you got going on there. allthough, as both you and others have pointed out, it needs a grammarcheck.

Would really like to see more of these kinda stories, really gets into your mind and heart if you spent alot of time with this game.

And, with more work and a few times to read it over for yourself, im pretty sure this can become a very good book for rpg\fantasy fans!

Think i just found the part where u stopped\started again. Looking alot better from this part on!

Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamuss
    You know that was not a real positive comment, right? xD
    He was being sarcastic.
    Umm, WTH! I did not write this O.o
    Have I been hacked?
    Or has the 33hrs I've done sleepless resulted in memory loss !?

I won't download it, and won't read it...because I currently have about 3000 pages of medical textbooks to read before my finals next week :O

However, major props for doing something you enjoyed and having the courage to post it on the internet. I sincerely hope you found it enjoyable and you get positive feedback on it, rather than douchebags like that idiot who first replied to you.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6