Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

jesus christ shadow pvp is gimped as hell

it obviously sucked before but after playing a protadin for a few weeks then logging on my spriest today, shadow pvp made me wanna blow my fucking computer up

sucks having to hit the resilience cap or rely on teammates to babysit your burstless ass

and now haste is gonna help dots, how the hell is that gonna help alleviate the problems of the class with no mobility or burst in pvp where your effectiveness is 100% dependant on your burst and/or CC

what cc? no fucking CC either

i wish i'd known how fucked up priests were doomed to be before spending so much time on this toon

just makes me so mad to be so unable to do anything on my own on this shitty toon. fucking hate everything about it, the weakest class/spec by far

my poorly geared enhance shaman lasts longer and can do more damage and isn't the easiest target to pick out of a crowd

priests are supposed to dispel/dps/support

spriests can't do ANY of those roles as well as the other healers or in the case of shadow, dps

BUT WATCH OUT MOTHERFUCKERS MY DOTS ARE HITTING YOU FOR 800 DAMAGE PER TICK AND I'M GONNA DO 12,000 HEALING OVER THE COURSE OF A WHOLE DAMN MATCH

i swear blizzard has to fucking hate them. can't say "go disc" because it's the weakest healing spec in pvp right now, gotta have a mage or two up your ass to do anything and that's just because they have so much control and burst

fuck a priest

Re: jesus christ shadow pvp is gimped as hell

are you just now noticing this? lol.

It's not as gimped as you make it out to be.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

go disc

You're clearly just terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.

Just quit wow all together, mejt.

kill yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I'm going to hell, and you're all coming with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald
    It's not as gimped as you make it out to be.
    what is more gimped?

nothing

nothing at all

it's not so much "spriests are bad" it's that "spriests are where they were a year ago, everyone else has evolved"

i mean, my goddamn 51pt talent is the same as shadomeld/drink

wtf is that

This is both new and interesting. And false!

at least you're not a moonkin. spriests can do just fine, i've seen plenty of comps do well with it.

Quote Originally Posted by greysin

can't say "go disc" because it's the weakest healing spec in pvp right now
    You are clearly trash

I bet you went back on your priest because you got your ass handed to you by you know...one of those GOOD players and thought you could do the same. Then you get your ass kicked and bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneoldfogie
    You're clearly just terrible.
    nah, i've gotten glad on 2 other toons in the past 3 seasons (paladin and shaman, nothing to brag about, it was easy)

with the same teammates, you have zero room for error when playing with an spriest

hell, on my paladin i can spend half a fight just trying to press my keys with my mind, give up and then do it the old fashioned way, and i'm still better off than if i put 100% effort into my spriest

and fuck going disc, they're gimp healers, the reason they had worse mana regen, less reliable means of regenerating mana in combat and were squishier was because they were the healers who could burst you down if you didn't pay a lot of attention to them

now, people have 25-30k hp and disc nukes hit for 3-4k lol

YOU STAND THERE AND LET ME KILL YOU

DON'T RUN OFF

damn

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsheek
    at least you're not a moonkin. spriests can do just fine, i've seen plenty of comps do well with it.
    let's see, moonkins get:

one of the best 40k burst capabilities in the game

cyclone

more damage mitigation

cyclone

cyclone

and burst

and cyclone

you are equipped enough to be more competitive than an spriest who lacks burst, cc and the ability to take the 60k damage they'll have focused on them from the onset

wait...so your reasoning behind disc being bad is because you cant kill everything 1v1...you're doing it wrong no wonder you suck

and you moonkin comment is just...lol

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow
    You are clearly trash

I bet you went back on your priest because you got your ass handed to you by you know...one of those GOOD players and thought you could do the same. Then you get your ass kicked and bitch.
    i quit playing my paladin today because we are sitting at a rating that is good enough to get glad again, i have the BIS pvp gear for him and there is no reason to log on right now

i did some pve and played 10 games to get my points on my spriest, and it was:

OH YES AN SPRIEST LET'S KILL HIM

dispersion, loaded up with dots, stunned, snared, killed

i feel sorry for my teammates. i'd hate to have to carry someone like that

and priest partners have to peel, but with other healers and most other dps, you don't have to

it's easier for the people playing along side the priest to NOT HAVE TO PLAY WITH A PRIEST

i hate you who losers who hide in a bush in wsg and dot people up say it's ok

or how you go into SotA and kill tanks to do 60k damage say it's ok

god forbid if anyone sees you

To some extend i agree with Greysin.

But than again as i've heard a Spriest is one difficult class to master... I know one of my Spriest guildies is kicking ass in arena (3v3)... But i don't do arena so woulden't know why he is so IMBA...

Anyway you should prolly just be consisting and keep doing BG's/arena's and i'll bet you'll see some progress on your score/rating.

wait...so your reasoning behind disc being bad is because you cant kill everything 1v1...you're doing it wrong no wonder you suck

and you moonkin comment is just...lol
    let me say what i've already said, son:

which class has the worst mana regen in the game in pvp gear........priests (both shadow and disc, disc has about 50% the regen of other equally geared healers)

ok, which class has the smallest mana pools in pvp gear.........priests (shadow < disc and disc is < all other healers)

ok, which class has the least mobility..........priests (shadow has a SNARE that ROOTS the priest lol, horrid)

and like i've said, a priest doesn't fit a role that can't be filled by someone else

why defend them?

Quote Originally Posted by Darckie
    To some extend i agree with Greysin.

But than again as i've heard a Spriest is one difficult class to master... I know one of my Spriest guildies is kicking ass in arena (3v3)... But i don't do arena so woulden't know why he is so IMBA...

Anyway you should prolly just be consisting and keep doing BG's/arena's and i'll bet you'll see some progress on your score/rating.
    you still don't understand, nothing in this game is hard to master, it's the fact that an spriest doesn't have the tools to succeed

an spriest is only as good as his partners

the partners have to STOP THEM FROM ATTACKING YOU (peeling) and then give you time to dot them up, do some dispelling and basically, they have to be flawless to allow you to be useful

priests also require the most resilience of all classes, you can't throw on 800 resilience, some pve gear and be successful in pvp, you better hit 1000+, which again, depends on your partner

with a "good" partner, your 1000 resilience won't be enough to save you sometimes

but anyone can go look through the patch notes and see that priests are about where they were over a year ago before this expansion even came out

EVERY OTHER CLASS HAS SEEN MULTIPLE IMPROVEMENTS

You are clearly trash

actually, on my other toons, if we do see an spriest (very rare) we focus him, burst him down then have our way with the other ones

thing is, we never see spriests

like, only a few times this whole season

most spriests are stuck in the lower brackets unless they go disc, get the gear, then spec shadow

less glad spriests (real glad spriests, not the ones who geared as disc then specced shadow at teh end) than battlegroups last season

9% of all priests are shadow (because it's that bad)

do you want to know why my partner and I kill Spriests? Because they do too much fucking dmg to let them live. Get over yourself.