The Glyph Guide on MMO Champion

So as most of you probably allready know MMO-Champion posted a guide about making money by selling glyphs on the AH. In this guide he introduced and gave pointers as to how to set up the 2 extremely useful addons Quick Auction and Auctioneer.

What I am interested in knowing is how this guide(and if it) affected the Glyph Market on your realm.

On Azjol Nerub it seems that the bottom of the market has been completely crushed and 4-5 times a week I see new players undercutting my glyphs(regardless of price) by 10s. It seems that nobody is really making any money right now, and I am considering leaving the market and focusing my resources elsewhere for a little while.

So again; Did/How Did the guide on MMO-Champion affect the glyph market on your realm?

/Lite

Re: The Glyph Guide on MMO Champion

Glyphs are holding steady, because everyone jacked the price of herbs up to where its usually around 30g for a stack of goldclover and stacks of lichbloom go up near 70...frost lotus is 50 minimum and you cant find an endless rage flask on the ah most of the time.

Only people making money are jewelcrafters and herbalists on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Derlan
    Glyphs are holding steady, because everyone jacked the price of herbs up to where its usually around 30g for a stack of goldclover and stacks of lichbloom go up near 70...frost lotus is 50 minimum and you cant find an endless rage flask on the ah most of the time.

Only people making money are jewelcrafters and herbalists on my server.
    Aye. Well at the moment the supply of herbs on my realm is high(Adder's tongue and Icethorn both at 16-18g, Lichbloom at 20-22g). So the only way to really make money from it is by being lucky with frost lotus. I'm currently trying to find myself a herbing supplier so I can get my alchemy business going again but so far ive struck out on luck.

I don't know much about the glyph market on my server, but after the guide was posted on here on mmo-champ it completely ruined the JC market. Saronite ores went from 12g to 25g and everyone and their mother posts enchanting mats.

10+ Year Old Account

On my server the impact wasn't felt that hard. The price of some glyphs has fallen to less then 50 silver but most glyphs go from 5 gold to 50 gold. Most glyphs I sell average at 40G.

Also, this topic should be in the profession forum.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna
    Also, this topic should be in the profession forum.
    So it should!

Also Litemode, why am I suddenly starting to see your name everywhere?