Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Incite build - Discussion

wow, can anyone post a link to that spec? there is not a single link to that spec and i have absolutely no clue what everyone is talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    wow, can anyone post a link to that spec? there is not a single link to that spec and i have absolutely no clue what everyone is talking about...

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#guNnkzxL_a1I0M,d8QHq-,10676

Something like that, your tree may differ. What it comes down to is that rather than picking up improved Execute from the Fury tree you pick up Incite from the Prot tree to maximize your crit chance.

Then you use HS as your rage dump rather than using slam. You can try to use both but I don't think you get enough rage to keep it up excepting fights where you have a lot of environmental damage.

Ok..When i went thru and looked at those pro fellas armoury's..they all had terribly low expertise..and i mean, 2 points in wep mastery aint gonna fix that...i'm just wondering why this is?

Is it for extra like overpowers or serverally low expertise is a result of gemming/gearing for straight ArP, cause im upto base 60% ArP and im still hit n expertise capped..i realise thats annother 15% but, yer lol anyways ?? i don't get it =/...

And i am waiting for another few choice peices b4 i go back to incite again..

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Markcrux
    Ok..When i went thru and looked at those pro fellas armoury's..they all had terribly low expertise..and i mean, 2 points in wep mastery aint gonna fix that...i'm just wondering why this is?

Is it for extra like overpowers or serverally low expertise is a result of gemming/gearing for straight ArP, cause im upto base 60% ArP and im still hit n expertise capped..i realise thats annother 15% but, yer lol anyways ?? i don't get it =/...

And i am waiting for another few choice peices b4 i go back to incite again..
    Takes full BiS to be 100% capped in ARP while maintaining 18 expertise and 263 hitrating. Now, when nearing the ARP cap, it simply becomes more valuable on a point per point basis than expertise is. Not sure when that happens, but I imagine it's at 70-80%ish, if not even higher as you can reach that from gear/stance alone (nearly).

As regards to this spec: Heroic strike should be used as an additional ragedump, with or without incite. I realise that alot of people are the only raiding DPS warrior in their guilds and therefore might need to have Commanding presence, but even in that situation heroic strike WILL increase your DPS. That's assuming you know how and when to use it, becuse if you do know how and when, heroic strike will on a fight with moderate raiddamage reach 8-10% of your total damage, obviously it's a trade from regular whites, so it's not a 10% damage increase, but not far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warrior#guNnkzxL_a1I0M,d8QHq-,10676

Something like that, your tree may differ. What it comes down to is that rather than picking up improved Execute from the Fury tree you pick up Incite from the Prot tree to maximize your crit chance.
    No Endless Rage , no Glyph of Mortal Strike, but you pick Booming Voice + Piercing Howl??

I think it'll be more like : http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warr...Z,d8MHq-,10676

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool
    Takes full BiS to be 100% capped in ARP while maintaining 18 expertise and 263 hitrating. Now, when nearing the ARP cap, it simply becomes more valuable on a point per point basis than expertise is. Not sure when that happens, but I imagine it's at 70-80%ish, if not even higher as you can reach that from gear/stance alone (nearly).
    Ok..fair enough, well that does make sense..although, you only need 74% if you got 2pt9 (which most of them have), but, thanks I appreciate it, i am def gonna have to drop some expertise...=p

Heroic Twins 10's last night with the new spec where I was Battle Shout/Sunder/T-clap/Demo buffer/debuffer...still 10k easily. I even had targetting issues (standing there but for some reason I wasn't swinging) for the first 20 secs.

I hit a groove about 1 min into the fight where I got it down, and my dps just compeltely jumped up dramatically.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org