Grr - heroic dungeon 'stuck'?

I don't know about any other realms, but on mine it seems that the heroic dungeon quest seems to be stuck on some sort of loop.

Over the last 8 days it's litterally been 2 days of UK, followed by 2 days of Nexus, then back to 2 days of UK and then 2 days of Nexus again. Ok, it's nice that it's a nice fast run for 2 triumph emblems, but I'd like a bit of a change before I really do start doing these 2 instances with my eyes shut....

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Grr - heroic dungeon 'stuck'?

Its random.

if either of the "two days" is a tuesday, it's generally not a mistake.

On maintenance days *Not today because it's late, but on days when it starts BEFORE the dailies reset* it's about 99.9999999999999 repeating % *I've seen it change ONCE* the same heroic daily as the previous day, because they reset the server before dailies reset, which means it never got to change.

but yeah that's really weird. It is random as the post above me said, but hey, it can happen. very low chance, but it can happen.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I don't know if it was DTK or GD but we had one of those heroics for the daily 5 days in a row. No loop or anything, just the same one everyday. Didn't mind it, just kinda frustrating and boring.

15+ Year Old Account

I've noticed what Dragon9870 said can be true. But for non maintenance days its random. I've seen the same daily 3-4 days in a row. Its just bad luck.