Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Too much hit&expertise now what

Quote Originally Posted by Gnometerry
    ^^ and someone who is too afraid to show thier own armory, with an even smaller grain.

how exactly do you suggest i get the 30 exp i needed for the cap? maybe waste 2 gem slots and 2 epic gems, to achieve it? sounds like a great idea. :
    I am quite literally the only Drysla of any class or race on the armory. Not sure how you couldn't find it.

You seem to mean well and I only attacked you since you responded so negatively before. I do suggest you read up on class mechanics. You would rarely be gemming for expertise at your gear level (you should probably be subbing some piece for something with exp on it rather than wasting a gem slot). EJ has some good threads about the details of it, suggest you read up.

Edit: http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t37183-p...updated_3_2_a/

There is also a beginning rogue guide with some good advice as well. (http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t54257-3...ted_8_20_09_a/)

^^ i just looked at your armory, all i can say is WOW, just WOW, you seriously have no room to comment on anybody else's gear.
    I was commenting on your gemming, not your gear. Your gear is fine.

Honestly, I'm more embarrassed by your lack of understanding of basic game mechanics than I am by my 2500 gear score. I guess anyone can actually be carried along through content.

how exactly do you suggest i get the 30 exp i needed for the cap? maybe waste 2 gem slots and 2 epic gems, to achieve it? sounds like a great idea. :
    Victor's Call.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    Victor's Call.
    so waste a trinket spot as opposed to a gem slot?

so waste a trinket spot as opposed to a gem slot?
    You're right! God forbid you lose the Mirror of Truth.

Uther- Our bads are better than your bads.

I would suggest the shoulders from anub.
    Some rings that aren't from naxx..

Basically when you replace your chestpiece you will have a respectable amount of expertise. About 8%
    Then you will most likely replace your belt with something that doesn't have expertise bringing you do just over 6%.

So basically running as mutilate you will most likely not replace your helm and thrown.
    Snow bandits can replace your shoulders as it the only non tier piece without armor pen or expertise that comes near t9.

Also if you get lucky on drops, the Legwraps from Northern Beasts are great for mutilate.

As for trinkets, hand around for deaths choice if you are next on the list. Doesn't look like you have any ulduar experience so dark matter/runestone are out of the question

Don't be afraid to break 4pc t9, It's not worth much at all. Equivalent to around 100-150ap for mutilate.