New spells that might help a ele sham in pvp

These are just numbers i got off my head the spells can be modified to be better.

http://www.wowitemcreator.com/view/3...hernature.html

" Power or Mothernature"
    800 Mana - 2min cd
    Instant cast

Enhances your Nature spells. All nature spells have a 20% chance to stun the target for 2 secs. Last 10 secs. IE. ( Lightning bolt, Chain Lightning, Thunderstorm, Earth Shock)

We need more Shorter CD's and more cc in pvp... and its obvious that lightning stuns so i think this would be a nice not op nor gimped spell.

" Eye for an Eye "

http://www.wowitemcreator.com/view/3...or_an_Eye.html

2500 Mana - 3 min cd -40 yd range
    Instant

This spell can be used on you or a friendly target. Protects the shaman or friendly target with a magnetic mirror. Attacks done to the target are done right back to the enemy. Usable while stun or feared. Last 5 secs.

Ex: Warlock fears u, u have no trinket or totem up... instead of just being feared for ever and not being able to do nothing the warlock will cast dots or chaos bolts etc and they will damage their selfs...same with rogues if u get stunned instead of just sitting their like a noob taking damage the rogue will take damage also when he uses backstab or something he will take the same damage of backstab. etc

They will also think twice about attacking you while feared or stunned.

Re: New spells that might help a ele sham in pvp

nice ideaas pal
    Participated in the 'I am 24 but she is only 13. What to do?' legendary thread!

i like this vewy much
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic
    "OMFG I spent 7g buying [insert item name] from action house, but it didn't go in my bag!"....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

So you really think you aren't in enough of a faceroll position right now? srsly?

New abilities you need, the ability to make a 2s or 3s team with a competant destro warlock and 2 shot whoever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Dargin
    So you really think you aren't in enough of a faceroll position right now? srsly?

New abilities you need, the ability to make a 2s or 3s team with a competant destro warlock and 2 shot whoever you want.
    Go get some resiliance and a healer QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic
    "OMFG I spent 7g buying [insert item name] from action house, but it didn't go in my bag!"....

The first spells sounds madly OP and the second ... for a shaman?... seriously?