Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Lord Marrowgar EU PTR Testing

lol he got pwned

Quote Originally Posted by Xiangu
    They never learn... it's sad
    And you can prove its the same people getting banned over and over?

I'd think it is new people coming here, having no idea of the rules here.

If Blizzard did their job and followed their own rules and banned kids who keep saying 'first' on the official forums, this rubbish would die out. But they don't.

And so i goes.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps
    And you can prove its the same people getting banned over and over?

I'd think it is new people coming here, having no idea of the rules here.

If Blizzard did their job and followed their own rules and banned kids who keep saying 'first' on the official forums, this rubbish would die out. But they don't.

And so i goes.
    He was quite obviously referring to *all* of the noobs, not just a particular few. And does it really matter whether they know the rules? Saying "First" is such an idiotic practice, that it should simply be common sense not to say it. And acting is if it only happens in Blizzard forums...you're joking, right? It is the common refrain of morons everywhere, even when they're not first at all.

Not a very challenging boss in its current incarnation based on today's kill. It's basically just testing whether people are following the tactic and not getting overwhelmed by spikes.

boss is still a joke. hopefully heroic mode will be a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by zaneosak
    did i see an epic off him on that top stream 10man? so blurry
    There was an epic token drop for us on 10-man. The item would appear to be merely a placeholder, though. You can see it in the final seconds of the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJFxvftlWJU

So leotheras' whirlwind, mother sharaz' sabre lash, big spikes that are basically just constrictor tentacles from yogg, oh and supremus' fire lines...

Why is this boss just a collection of reused boss abilities?

because after too many bosses for me to count because i'm too damn lazy you'll be hard pressed to find truely unique abilities for every single boss or even bosses that have at least one unique ability per. we're only limited by our imaginations but damn, at some point you just run out of ideas, or save them for the big battles later on.

Three rules to live by: 1. Be polite. 2. Be professional. 3. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.