Need to fix eng costs

atm in my rotation i'm using saronite bombs and global thermal sapper charge and that's costing me a lot of money....

engineering isn't a good dps boost profession but the only way to make it viable is by using bombs and it's way expensive compared to other professions:
    do you think that lowering the cost of mats for bombs and increasing their way to stack is a good idea to fix the problem?

Re: Need to fix eng costs

Zombie Jesus on a Moped.

Maybe you should go find out how many Saronite bombs you got before they stuck more than 20 in every box.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacenik
    Zombie Jesus on a Moped.

Maybe you should go find out how many Saronite bombs you got before they stuck more than 20 in every box.
    wat
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

I have never really heard or seen and Engineer actually using a bomb in a raid setting. Are you talking about in a pvp setting? In raid you get the glove enchants and other boosts to help your dps, the bombs aren't really viable because you should be hitting much harder than the bombs do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nezapadooke
    I have never really heard or seen and Engineer actually using a bomb in a raid setting. Are you talking about in a pvp setting? In raid you get the glove enchants and other boosts to help your dps, the bombs aren't really viable because you should be hitting much harder than the bombs do.
    Bombs are off GCD and doesn't reset your swing so it's basicly a free instant 2k (AoE) attack every 1 minute.
    As a rogue spamming bombs on every CD makes Engineering the best DPS profession. (If not spamming bombs it would be one of the worst)
    But yeah it might be a little troublesome as a caster. I don't know since I've never played a caster DPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by unbraikable1998
    y everyone be so dick to me ??? i just ask help nice i say plz and u all jerk off me :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Badlock
    QQ Thread highjacked by an australian talking about his weener

I think i'll go to bed

Quote Originally Posted by Tucky
    Bombs are off GCD and doesn't reset your swing so it's basicly a free instant 2k (AoE) attack every 1 minute.
    As a rogue spamming bombs on every CD makes Engineering the best DPS profession. (If not spamming bombs it would be one of the worst)
    But yeah it might be a little troublesome as a caster. I don't know since I've never played a caster DPS.
    Well, I certainly can't throw a bomb and fire lightning at the same time.

I do use my bombs though (level 66 enhance atm) it is very handy, but I never really considered them for a raid setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================