Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: Yet another ret nerf....

if they just want to nerf prot/holy add the same effect they added to a ret talent, so retributions can take it and all is ok. ex. sheath of light: now also reduces the cooldown on the effect of Sacred Shield by 12/24 sec.

also most of the people saying "rets don't use SS that much" are the kind of people who call for faceroll without even know what the fuck they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Arel
    Can we stop nerfing other specs into the ground just because they want to stop prot/holy? This "go deep holy" thing is RIDICOLOUS.

Ua Lava.
    If they just took out the crit heal bonus from prot protly woudl be dead instantly, i have NO IDEA why they dont! It would have no effect on PvE at all...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

"buhuhu, ret is bursting me in the arena!" -> Fixed
    "buhuhu, ret is doing more dps than me!"-> Fixed
    "buhuhu, ret is bursting my misequipped l73 alt in seconds"-> Fixed
    "buhuhu, prot is used for healing"-> Fixed

"buhuhu, the specc without offensive ultility is played defensive by people"-> Fixed now
    "buhuhu, paladins are using LoH when i try to gank them"-> Fixed now
    "buhuhu, paladins are soloing content i cant, even if i dont even want to"-> Fixed now

We've looked into the eye of c'thun...
    We've faced the thousand maws of yogg-saron...

Soon will be encounter the mindconsuming nose of...wait what?

the lay on hands nerf.. what's the use? like.. really?

Quote Originally Posted by Asha
    I love how ret/prot Pallies (I have one too!) are crying about SS for PvE.

Prot: The amount of damage it absorbed in the first place (assuming you don't have a Holy Pally) is irrelevant for any worth while content. It really doesn't matter if this was aimed at PvP Prot Healing, it will have next to negligible effect on PvE.

Ret: Ret survivability in PvE is still great w/o SS. Compared to a Fury Warrior you take less damage (lol zerker stance), an immunity bubble, and can heal yourself in a pinch. No matter how much you want to down play it, the amount of protection is much greater and controlled than Fury. Warriors don't complain, just saying.

P.S. New abilities don't have to be viable for all specs. Frostfire Bolt springs to mind

<3
    the perma-bubble also HALVES our damage for the duration of the bubble.
    i for one used the SS in raids...why not? it helps out the healers even if by a little, especially on twins
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&n=%C3%87aligula

Quote Originally Posted by Astray

"buhuhu, the specc without offensive ultility is played defensive by people"-> Fixed now
    "buhuhu, paladins are soloing content i cant, even if i dont even want to"-> Fixed now
    Agree.

Also, I like your signature
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote from: Astray on October 28, 2009, 11:38:48 am

This. Well said.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

I guess I can thank blizzard for my awesome 2K heal on a 30 sec CD as my bad ass level 80 talent....

Coder, Gamer - Thoughtcloud | Node.js Monkey | Supporter of error 418 (I'm a teapot)
    Knows: Delphi, PHP, WQL/SQL, Python, JS + jQuery, HTML + CSS, Ruby, Node.js (+ Express & Socket.io)

PC: 750D / 16GB / 256GB + 750GB / GTX780 / 4670K / Z87X-UD4H | Laptop: 8GB / 120GB + 480GB / GTX765M / 4700MQ