Poll: Which Class Is The Easiest To PvP As?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Which Class Is The Easiest To PvP As?

Quote Originally Posted by Bananengurke
    why would anyone say warlock? I mean you die with one hit. If you just turn 80 you have like 12k hp, with full epic gear you are aroung 16k hp, full ToC gear you'll probably come all the way up to 20k hp.
    badly geared warlock in bg, you would die in two gcd ( make it three if you use voidwalker shield)
    i actually played a warlock, and while it was frustrating in bg's like WSG, I did quite well and had a blast in the others critting 10k in blues is cool

This

Quote Originally Posted by Rikard
    Frost mage and Hunter is the hardest classes imho
    No... just no..

Quote Originally Posted by Priear
    Btw... Imo the question is whats the easiests class to play... Not whats the best / fotm class..
    Easy =/= best
    shamans than, they just drop dead thats all to it
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

10+ Year Old Account

Prot warriors are easiest class to play, charge, shild slam, devestate, everyone dies from that :P

My Armory
    TBH, I really like cookies.

Do you mean easiest as in to play or to win as?

Easiest to play has to be my Pala, easiest to win as has to be my rogue.

15+ Year Old Account

Prot warriors are NOT easy to play in pvp, it requires alot of stuffs.

From the three classes I play, I say Disc priest.

Warlock isn't easy 'cause he's in full pve gear and falls over. If he had pvp gear maybe, but meh.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggles908
    Its safe to say the retribution paladins are the easiest class to play. You dont need more than one button to compete
    plz tell me the 1 button, cuz i use judgement, crusader strike, divine storm, sacred shield, exorscism, consecration, repentance, flash of light, hand of freedom, cleanse, hammer of wrath, and hammer of justice and i dont do nearly as well as on my enh shaman who under gears my pally by 400 resil just spamming purge and stormstrike every 8 seconds. id love to hear your 1 button win.

:
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

--incoming QQ--

I'd just like to say that as a ret paladin who rolled (from my old rogue main) the spec prior to 3.0 out of interest in the class and hope for how Blizzard promised to revamp it to make it competitive with others, the community has made me regret it every single day since the patch dropped.

I was (quit a couple months back) primarily a raider. I rarely pvp, and only did a single stint in arena because a friend needed a partner to get a weapon reward they wanted. Through weeks of play, thousands of matches, and a lot of work on both our playstyles and teamwork, we managed to get over 1850 at one point in the 2v2 bracket. It certainly did not feel easy, or like a "faceroll" -- I was using nearly every ability my class and spec was allowed to.

But none of that matters to the vast majority of the community. Any accomplishment I could ever make was trivialized because of my spec. My server may have been particularly bad, since paladins outnumbered even death knights. Still, most people don't seem to think twice about putting down a ret paladin. I didn't log on one day without half the community trying their best to make me feel like a worthless human being. I seriously considered rerolling because of it, even though I was one of my guild's most geared dps. I ended up just quitting, though there were other reasons besides that as well, of course.

In any case, I'd appreciate a little less venomous generalization when it comes to players of x class and y spec. There are a lot of people who wouldn't do that to you. If I come back to the game for cataclysm, I know I'll still have to put up with it, so I'll be rolling a class that won't be constantly trashed by the community (atleast to this degree). Thank you for being considerate of your fellow players.

Deleted

Arcane mages and afflic/destro lock are an utter faceroll class to play when it comes to BG's, no idea when it comes to arena's, never go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinyyen
    plz tell me the 1 button, cuz i use judgement, crusader strike, divine storm, sacred shield, exorscism, consecration, repentance, flash of light, hand of freedom, cleanse, hammer of wrath, and hammer of justice and i dont do nearly as well as on my enh shaman who under gears my pally by 400 resil just spamming purge and stormstrike every 8 seconds. id love to hear your 1 button win.

:
    forgot holy light, Avenging Wrath, Divine protection, Hand of protection on your arena teammates, Hand of Sacrifice on your arena teammates, and we dont forget longer cds skills like the mighty Bublz!
    well mate clueless ppl in bgs thinks that ret paladin is a 4 button class! if they can reach 1700+ hitting only 4 buttons then i salute em!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmundus
    Do you mean easiest as in to play or to win as?

Easiest to play has to be my Pala, easiest to win as has to be my rogue.
    AHHH finally someone in this thread who makes some sense

I'm surprised anyone voted for hunter. They have dozens of abilities to keybind, macro, and manage, easily more than any other class except druids with their form shifts. Sure, if you're in a battleground it doesn't take much skill to stand still behind the raid and pew pew, but the class's skill cap is extremely high in small fights and it is easy to distinguish a poor hunter from a good one. They're ridiculously squishy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by googe
    I'm surprised anyone voted for hunter. They have dozens of abilities to keybind, macro, and manage, easily more than any other class except druids with their form shifts. Sure, if you're in a battleground it doesn't take much skill to stand still behind the raid and pew pew, but the class's skill cap is extremely high in small fights and it is easy to distinguish a poor hunter from a good one. They're ridiculously squishy as well.
    by macro you mean macroing your whole rotation in 1 button?
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Darkzeon
    Where did u learn to count?
    Crusader strike, divine storm, judgement, sacred shield, cleance, freedom, 3 bubbles, exorcism, flash light, holy light, consecration, repentance, stun, finishing hummer, avenging wrath.
    15 skills that any ret palain uses for example on bgs. 2 of them long cd

Now count rogue. Cheapshot,mutilate spam, kidney shot, blind, vanish, evasion, kick, gouge, sprint, cos. There is more skills but 90% rogues on bgs use only this ones.
    10 skills 5 of them on long cd (Means that u dont use them very often) 5 usable skills, 90% of fights its cheap shot, mutilate and kidney shot, blind and same crap again.

Now compare retry 15 spells with 2 long cd and a rogue 10 skills with 5 long cd.

Maybe retryes are OP but u just cant say its easyer to play them because facts speak for themselves.
    Stop repeting that paladins are 4 button facerollers. Did u play wow after the burning crusade? A lot has changed.
    oh the irony
    15 buttons u should start counting bag hotkeys buttons for trinkets
    buttons for pve trinket,inst macros for dance,hs when u run from world pvp and maybe u will use 5 less buttons then rogue

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    by macro you mean macroing your whole rotation in 1 button?
    Out of curiousity, what is that macro? The all-encompassing one that contains a "rotation for PvP".

In case no one has told you, rotation Macros don't work in PvP due to procs, defensive cooldowns, being interrupted, having abilities cleansed/removed, evolving situations calling for non-rotation abilities, reacting to debuffed pets, being feared/stunned/controlled, the introduction of additional enemies, getting low on mana, having an ally require aid, wife aggro, dog on fire, power outages, AFK BJ EL OH EL, BRB Nachos, and the multitude of other distractions and circumstances.

But it's great that you're frustrated about finally losing to Hunters. Been what, 2 expansions since Hunters were a real threat?

But seriously. Your punishment is playing a Hunter on the PTR. Do it without addons, and with only one macro- your fabled "rotation macro". Because I'm feeling kind, if you have to use more than one button, I will let you.

Now go. You have thousands of losing duels to fight before you appreciate how complex the Hunter class is, when compared to the alleged facerollers.

Ret Paladin mainly because of the /castrandom macros (when they still worked) but they still can be a 1 button class.

/castsequence Judgement of Justice, Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Consecration

Quote Originally Posted by Coalescence
    This

Do not EVER post this again ! My lunch is all over the keyboard... ;D

Those people voting for ele shamans are...meh.The poll is not about what class dies the fastest and thus not being able to use the shitload of abilities it should use.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gronlaender
    To answer that question. ret pala, ret pala, ret pala, ret pala and ret pala...
    /castrandom devine storm, crusader strike, judgement of light = win apperently -_-
    Yeah ... if you're a retard ... stop living in 3.0 ... no class can kill someone with 3 spells not even palys especially not now.