Poll: Which Class Is The Easiest To PvP As?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Which Class Is The Easiest To PvP As?

Quote Originally Posted by Vashta
    Ret Paladin mainly because of the /castrandom macros (when they still worked) but they still can be a 1 button class.

/castsequence Judgement of Justice, Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Consecration
    Because all of your opponents are permanently in melee range, deal 0 damage, and don't have stuns, fears, silences, disarms, or crowd control?

That's like saying Rogues could use /castsequence Mutilate, Mutilate, Expose Armor, Mutilate, Mutilate, Eviscerate. Yes, they can, but they shouldn't, they won't do well if they do, and anyone with half a brain will kill them.

Everyone here is so used to dying on their fresh 80 to the Berserking PvE Paladin with perma-wings in WSG to realize that once you have a relative gear level, Paladins are extremely killable.

15+ Year Old Account

Is it just me, or is this poll more based on "which class do you hate seeing in PvP" and less "which is easy to play"?

I mean, feral druid got no votes, nor resto or enhancement shammies, yet ret is sitting at like 58?

Poll questions like this should come with a disclaimor.

WARNING! You must actually know what you are talking about before you vote on this poll.

In fact, I think all voting should be done that way.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

The poll made me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown
    Is it just me, or is this poll more based on "which class do you hate seeing in PvP" and less "which is easy to play"?

I mean, feral druid got no votes, nor resto or enhancement shammies, yet ret is sitting at like 58?

Poll questions like this should come with a disclaimor.

WARNING! You must actually know what you are talking about before you vote on this poll.

In fact, I think all voting should be done that way.
    You could get even more general and title it "Which spec do you have an irrational grudge against (because it's cool to do so)?"

IM SOOOOO COOL I VOTE RET PALADIN BECAUSE ALL THE COOL KIDS DID!
    NOW I NEED TO GET THAT COOL KIDS HAIRCUT AND THAT AWESOME BRAND OF CLOTHES HE WEARS.

its pretty pathetic how many people spend their time whining about ret paladins. you dont have to know anything about the class because you can just repeat the same stupid shit the last guy said.

you could take away bubble, LOH, divine storm, crusader strike and judgement and you fucking morons would make a new thread everyday about OMG RET MELEE TOO HARD. lets be honest if you spend all your time on these forums being a whiney bitch, you probably lose to almost every class.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKrab
    IM SOOOOO COOL I VOTE RET PALADIN BECAUSE ALL THE COOL KIDS DID!
    NOW I NEED TO GET THAT COOL KIDS HAIRCUT AND THAT AWESOME BRAND OF CLOTHES HE WEARS.

its pretty pathetic how many people spend their time whining about ret paladins. you dont have to know anything about the class because you can just repeat the same stupid shit the last guy said.

you could take away bubble, LOH, divine storm, crusader strike and judgement and you fucking morons would make a new thread everyday about OMG RET MELEE TOO HARD. lets be honest if you spend all your time on these forums being a whiney bitch, you probably lose to almost every class.

Rage much?

Ret isn't OP although it is one of the strongest PVP class/specs at the moment (Along with the rest of melee). But as for the easiest... yeah probably ret... Just an easy class to play. *Shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment
    Because all of your opponents are permanently in melee range, deal 0 damage, and don't have stuns, fears, silences, disarms, or crowd control?

That's like saying Rogues could use /castsequence Mutilate, Mutilate, Expose Armor, Mutilate, Mutilate, Eviscerate. Yes, they can, but they shouldn't, they won't do well if they do, and anyone with half a brain will kill them.

Everyone here is so used to dying on their fresh 80 to the Berserking PvE Paladin with perma-wings in WSG to realize that once you have a relative gear level, Paladins are extremely killable.
    thats castsequence, not cast random.... yes paladins are extremely killable, but paladins are also extremely easy to play and succeed as. Paladins dont have to worry about getting stunlocked to death, getting bursted down, losing his healer or anything because they can just bubble when they get in trouble or hammer bof away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinyyen
    plz tell me the 1 button, cuz i use judgement, crusader strike, divine storm, sacred shield, exorscism, consecration, repentance, flash of light, hand of freedom, cleanse, hammer of wrath, and hammer of justice and i dont do nearly as well as on my enh shaman who under gears my pally by 400 resil just spamming purge and stormstrike every 8 seconds. id love to hear your 1 button win.

:
    anyone can name every ability someone uses... as a mage i could go over 30 that i use regularly... i might use it once a game but HAY I STILL USE IT

edit: PALLY MOAR RAGING PLX

Warrior without a doubt.
    Okay, its true that Warriors with 2.2k and more need skills and arent noobs.
    BUT, as a Warrior, you easily rape every healing class in arena and its a free t1 weapon class.
    Clothie Priest to platey Paladin, Warrior fucks em all.
    MS + UA = gg, and if not, oom in 5 sec

1st : Ret paladin. Hands down the most face roll class + spec in the game.
    2nd : Frost mage. Hands down easiest caster on earth and incredibly automated game play. Auto procs and a million freezes that auto proc constantly.

Some of the other specs and classes are pretty easy though like destro warlocks , rogues and ele shamans. Healing is also generally pretty relaxed. I base all my comments while ether owning or having access to the following ; 73 Lock , 80 Hunter , 80 Mage , 80 Paladin , 70 Rogue , 80 Druid. So i am selling out some of the classes i do play :-\.