Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Well, tonight was the last straw.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    DKs have a higher Dodge chance,
    No.

can gain 10% max HP every 20 seconds (through Death Strike)
    Generally overhealing.

Paladins are overpowered, just face it already. It's no different from when Death Knights were taking less damage.
    If I recall correctly, Paladins were among the biggest whiners back then. "ZOMG CAN'T TANK NERF DKS BUFF PLADINS plx"

And Draenei suck.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    No.

Generally overhealing.

Paladins are overpowered, just face it already. It's no different from when Death Knights were taking less damage.
    If I recall correctly, Paladins were among the biggest whiners back then. "ZOMG CAN'T TANK NERF DKS BUFF PLADINS plx"

And Draenei suck.
    I'll choke you with my tail.

DKs are not ever, never ever, going to get shields. More than likely they'd get a savage defense style block knock off. Just like the other "damage dealer" tank did.

And for those bitching still about dw tanking on a dk you've clearly not been paying attention to the changes over 3.2 and 3.3. Gravity and a few others at tankspot and EJ have the maths to prove out that dw dks aren't anymore at risk for things like parry induced boss squibs than warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by drahcir1302
    Your GM is an idiot for trying to pull something like that off, and unless the replacement he got is really worth his weight, your guild will soon start to suffer because of it. (Of course your GM will not know why, either, and then /gquit for a better guild.)

As everyone else has said, tanking mechanics are very different between the two classes, and if your GM (and you for that matter...) don't know this, you've got bigger problems on your hands.

Agreed. Hell arent tanks supposed to take damage? So the more damage you take and are still alive to tell the tale would make you a better tank. Maybe in the other tanks raid other folks were getting hit instead if just him putting more stress on the healers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by vespin
    you all suck...HUMANS RULE BITCH
    I'm a former human, and I like my new look better. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Saimene
    Like.. a warrior? Or.. a warrior? Or.. I know, a warrior.

Cause they're the only true tanking class. Pallies were healers in Vanilla and trash tanks in TBC.
    No, in Vanilla wow they *were* the only tanking class. And I don't know what delusions you have about pallies in BC. They were the *optimal* tanks for all of Hyjal, and my guild had one tank through all of SWP. And from what I've seen in this expo, if there is a "true tanking class" it is the Paladin.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    the tank cercle of nerf and buff
    aka it make no sense

OP copy and post yor post in the death knight forums, They'll be more helpfull then a bunch of paladin's will...

also if you don't know this yet but death knights take damage more damage then paladin's as tanks then your not worth helping.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad
    OP copy and post yor post in the death knight forums, They'll be more helpfull then a bunch of paladin's will...

also if you don't know this yet but death knights take damage more damage then paladin's as tanks then your not worth helping.
    Yes, you guys can all cry, "They took our jerbs!!" together.

wait... what? Is this a DK rant post about another class being better at something? Wow... Oh my god... this is amazing! *wipes tear from eye* I never thought I'd ever see such a thing. It's wonderful :'( It's better than I ever imagined!