10+ Year Old Account

Resto shaman stats?

I'm currently gearing up my resto shaman, with the ultimate purpose of seeing Icecrown. I know I have a long way to go still, but I was wondering what I should focus on?

These are my current stats:

2400 SP
    21.5k mana
    543 MP5 while casting
    ~370 haste
    ~30% crit

These are all selfbuffed (Water shield and totems).

So, what stats should I focus on most, and what raid should I be running ideally? be.imba.hu says with my gear I should be doing ToC10, but I'm not so sure.

Re: Resto shaman stats?

You should do fine in ToC10 with your gear.

Try to focus on getting more haste without gimping your other stats too much

600+ Haste
    ~30-35% crit
    ~2500 SP
    22-25k mana
    350 mp5 ( with ToC25 trinket ) 450 ( without ToC25 trinket ) with watershield

Try to get your hand on the healer trinket from ToC25, it really is awesome in terms of manaregen:-)

As your gear impoves you will see the that you can decrease the amount of Spellpower in your sockets , try to change the 23 SP gems to 12 SP + 10 Haste or whatever you are missing. atm running with 3500 SP full raidbuffed and cant lower it anymore, most of the extra SP i got is overheal anyway. So try to focus on haste ( raidheal) or Crit/SP (tankheal ) or a solid mix from both.

I think you should do fine also in ToC25, isnt really that hard:-)

Re: Resto shaman stats?

You need to cut down on mp5 and crit a little,focus on haste at start and when you get better gear the rest of your stats will start to upgrade aswell.Your first goal should be 600 haste and after that things will start to improve.
    You can look at my sig,my stats are pretty much what you need for IC.